Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Map Post Update 1.10

You need to increase boost rewards from daily incubators. Only 4 for having 100 boosts per tier doesnt cut it anymore!

17 Likes

I’m another that has lost everything that was in reach. Now its zero supply drops, zero spawn points, zero sanctuaries for me. Sigh!

7 Likes

Spawns seem better, initial impression.

2 Likes

What the hell is this update I had 10+ dino at tier 6 or above now u give me barely enough to get one dino that high so I’ve lost all the time effort and money I’ve put in and the rest of the game looks no different total rubbish

21 Likes

Lost 2 supply drops with the new map, and one more moved just to the edge of reach. Don’t like the new system.

7 Likes

You ruined the boosts system it costs too much to upgrade and it’s no longer fun to use it was better how it was before

23 Likes

Boots we saved for all gone, suplly drops gone, sanctuary gone. Do You want is to stop playing or…?!

20 Likes

You are dead on correct. I am so close to just deleting the game.

12 Likes

Indeed, sucks!

6 Likes

Walked 10km yesterday morning, got 2 Raja on 30 event drops. Good luck finding 10 event drops now.

9 Likes

Zero creatures on map as expected. Downgraded my review to 2 stars and will probably lower it to 1 star as frustration grows with gameplay. Also’ half game is broken now.

9 Likes

Same here…

1 Like

This update left me with almost no supply drop. I cancelled the VIP right away. This nerf finished the fun for me.

11 Likes

I still have the same amount of supply drops, I now have a sanctuary right at my door. Also seeing more dinosaurs :). This is a good update for sure.

1 Like

Oh yeah, even base graphics are a mess. :joy::rofl:

11 Likes

I can’t get behind this update. I can’t really tell a difference on the map, but I don’t like the blood effects and sounds. And even more so, I only made a forum account to address the horror that is the new stat boosts. After spending time and money to boost my whole team to at least tier 5 or so, now I can’t even afford to boost one dino that high with the new costs - the refund was way too little considering the time and money spent. The cost is way too high - a month’s worth of daily incubator boost rewards for ONE boost? Me and my husband are most likely canceling our VIPs.

24 Likes

I use to have quite a few supply drops around me but more and more keep getting taken away, especially where I live… No battle is ever on the now 2 stops outside my house, which use to be 5

4 Likes

Barren, i used to have a ton of strikes, supply drops and all the stuff within reach or a short walk away. Now there is nothing for about 15 minutes away and even then it’s a single strike and a handful of supply drops.

5 Likes

I used to have 10+ supply drops, now I have only 7…snow is coming and we get snowed in frequently, give back our missing supply drops…oooo and my dinos arent nearly boosted enough to withstand anything, not happy bout that at all, after all I’ve spent in the game :frowning:

5 Likes

Well just like everyone else this update I stupid…don’t know how you figured refunds for boost but it definitely doesn’t equal what I put into my team… every dinosaur on my team was at least a tier 2 and now I can’t even boost one dinosaur as I don’t have enough…how does that even make sense…i don’t think I am going to play anymore

8 Likes