Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Map Post Update 1.10

Emailed them a week ago tomorrow, still no changes to the map. The game is unplayable for me, as even before I never could get enough DNA to get competitive hybrids for the higher level dinos I get matched against. Nothing to dart, no events, no point in battling… I’m not going to ever spend money on this game, and at this point, I’m probably going to uninstall and I guess go back to Walking Dead: Our World. It was fun while the game was playable at all.

50% of the supply drops has disappeared. Not gonna be fun to play during cold winter.

4 Likes

Few days ago sent email that nothing changed in my area, still no spawns and drops two to three blocks around my apartment.

While I was on trip yesterday (went with train), managed to find a reason why map iso glitchy in areas with many drops and spawns, when gps signal is strong and stable. I will write it here, that I don’t spam support mail.

When you spin drop, proximity spawn that appear in background temporarily freezes game and make it glitchy. In areas with lots of drops and proximity spawns every few meters game is so glitchy that is barely playable. Can you please forward this information @E.D?

1 Like

Sorry to say this, but i think this update was terrible, many players were hardly found supply drops - especially the green supply drops

2 Likes

Same here. Emailed support twice, with screen shots. Still haven’t heard from anyone. Still no change to green stops except the few that I find either (1) don’t have anything under them (2) don’t give rewards for spinning (3) are in the middle of 6-8 lane interstates (4) are on private property. None in the parks. None in neighborhoods. Absolutely ridiculous that this is still going on. Makes me think this is more intentional than accidental. If that is the case, I wish they would just come out and say it so I would not get my hopes repeatedly dashed with every reset. I would just uninstall the dame game and move on to something less aggravating.

1 Like

I’ve uninstalled as the map hasn’t changed. Good luck scamming people into VIP when it only adds 1 or 2 drops to the 1 or 2 they already had, Ludia. I used to love this game and hated having to uninstall it, but as y’all haven’t even acknowledged the many, many people who have emailed support and expressed concerns on the forum, it’s clear that you have no intentions of making the game playable again. Shame, since I was interested in the new daily creature and had almost finally made the Indoraptor. I worked hard for him for months, and less than 100 DNA away, Ludia breaks the game.

GG Ludia. I’m never downloading another game of yours again.

5 Likes

So,couple weeks ago I complained about losing drops,now I’m back with 5 supply drop (6 if gps glitches).
Couple days ago realized that I finally have a park,

before.

after.
Thank you Ludia.

2 Likes

Have you tried subscribing to VIP and buying all the $100 and $50 incubators that pop up in the store? Or maybe it’s because you haven’t left a 5* review in the app store? Maybe that will fix things.

1 Like

Sorry Ludia, you have to increase Supply Drops a lot.
In the early Versions of that Game it was much better then now!

2 Likes

Lost 5 drops since friday around my house.
In the neighbour it’s insane how many drops disappeard.
Hope they come back because now walking with a scent on gets me out of darts.

They just buffed spawns on last big update to get ppl vip back and with boosts 2.0 they decreased spawns and stops…,

I used to get all the 7500 coins spinning the green stops. These days I am lucky if I can get a third. If Ludia thinks that this will get me to spend more time on the game, they’d better think again cos all it does is to discourage me from playing more. One look at the map and that’s it, I can’t be bothered going out for those few supply stops.

6 Likes

Glad to see I am not the only one still annoyed by this. Some days I have a few green stops in sight, off in the distance, the next day it is barren. Even on the “good” days it is still about 1/3rd of the stops that were there before their “map geo screw you” update. Sent in emails as requested. Got a response saying we got your email…and nothing since.

2 Likes

So this is now permanent rotation, that once I have three drops with spawns, other time one drop barely in range with almost no spawns, @E.D? What bothers me the most is lack of spawns as there are only two or three spawns in three blocks around me. Also when there is treasure chase with non removable chests I’m unable to get any FITs if the only drop turn into chest. Which is quite problematic in winter it there is bad weather.

I see many drops positioned on private properties and on hills that almost nobody visit, except spoofers. As JWA isn’t popular in our city, probably nobody spins them at all. Though those drops never disappear. Didn’t bother with those drops, cause I had enough accessible ones, but I’m having every two weeks a waste land three blocks around, I’ll make sure to flag every drop in remote or inaccessible places.

1 Like

I lost one

It’s been almost a month since ludia destroyed this game. If they had any intentions to fix the broken, barren, wasteland of a map, they would have done so. Welcome to Jurassic World : Extinct. The newest chapter of JWA. Think of patch 1.10 as the comet that hit earth.

5 Likes

Ok, sorry ludia, but I am mad at this update! I’ll keep it low and friendly while arguing, but yeah, this update sucks!

100% agree. This is getting stupid, I still feel like we haven’t heard from them.

1 Like

Ever since the new change with the status points,… I live directly on a lake, on a park and since this new update I’ve had no dropboxes I’ve had one dinosaur I usually get 3 of those I’m just like what’s going on here.??? I have been very patient expecting maybe something will change and nothing has changed! Please update your satellite image Google Maps so you can see exactly where I live. If you notice around me, the 180 you guys give us for free, just outside this there’s all kinds of boxes all kinds of dinosaurs, so yes I’m having a what in heck is going on here the moment.

1 Like

I want my supply drop back

1 Like