Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Missing Epic Strike Event

On a 7 mile trip through town I saw 4 towers while scanning the map. They are very few and far between but they are out there.

If you didnt have an epic tower in range when they first appeared today (~4 hours ago), check again. Epic tower locations just shuffled around.

Yes it just changed from 1 way out on my map to absolutely 0 now on my map

1 Like

Just became a little further away its going :+1:

4 Likes

At this point they can keep their epic incubator Im going to take a wild guess and assume that Lydia will say that it was distributed to everyone perfectly :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Yeaaaaaaaah, STILL no epic tower.

3 Likes

What is so hard about just giving it to us in our mail box?

5 Likes

Because Ludia :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Dont have any on my map.

4 Likes

I did by some miracle I got the GPS glitch and it just got in range clicked on it as fast as I could choose the first five I saw and won

3 Likes

I dont see it on the map.

Lucky you lol. Ive got lucky with that glitch too once before, where it randomly teleported me to a different city, right next to an Epic Scent Strike.

3 Likes

Ik but the fact I need luck shows this is not the way to say sorry for two weeks ago

1 Like

I find GPS glitches are usually a good thing with this game They were the only reason I managed to get 2 Kentros last week.

3 Likes

I win the epic strike. But the blue was all for nothing. I now have indo g2 sitting in the unlocked section with 190 dna.

1 Like

No update ? nothing can be done ? Are we forced to miss this incubator?

Still none for me存o this was pretty disappointing. Got two boost strikes right next to eachother地nd 6/8 of my supply drops are green.

1 Like

Still no bucks or epic strike

Whats the point of adding something onto the map when barely anyone can access it? Stat Boosts towers are everywhere, why cant you just swap the two towers?

I found 1 yesterday but had to look all over town. Saw 1, that is it. They were really lacking in amount of epic strikes out there