Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Movies Events (05/27 - 07/01)

Welcome to Jurassic Park!
This week begins our month-long celebration of the films that have brought the DPG together!

WEEK 5 | June 24th to July 01st
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Welcome to Jurassic World.
These iconic Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom creatures, will be in your neighborhood during Week 5:

• Allosaurus
  • Apatosaurus
  • Baryonyx GEN 2
  • Brachiosaurus
  • Carnotaurus
  • Gallimimus
  • Stygimoloch GEN 2
  • Triceratops
  • Blue
  • Indoraptor

These creatures will also be highlighted in Strike Events and in the Store. Keep an eye on our community for a more detailed weekly calendar, and find out which days to find your favorites roaming!

WEEK 4 | June 17th to June 24th

Jurassic World
We need more teeth!
These iconic Jurassic World creatures will be in your neighborhood during Week 4:

• Apatosaurus
  • Dimorphodon
  • Stegosaurus
  • Triceratops GEN 2
  • Tyrannosaurus rex
  • Charlie, Echo, Delta, and Blue
  • Indominus rex

These creatures will also be highlighted in Strike Events and in the Store. Keep an eye on our community for a more detailed weekly calendar, and find out which days to find your favorites roaming!

WEEK 3 | June 10th to June 17th

Jurassic Park III
Alan!
These iconic Jurassic Park III will be in your neighborhood during Week 3:

• Parasaurolophus
  • Pteranodon
  • Triceratops
  • Triceratops GEN 2
  • Tyrannosaurus rex
  • Tyrannosaurus rex GEN 2
  • Spinosaurus
  • Spinosaurus GEN 2
  • Stegosaurus
  • Velociraptor

WEEK 2 | June 03rd to June 10th

The Lost World: Jurassic Park
Mama’s very angry.

These iconic Jurassic Park: The Lost World creatures will be in your neighborhood during Week 2:

• Gallimimus
  • Parasaurolophus
  • Pachycephalosaurus
  • Pteranodon
  • Triceratops
  • Triceratops GEN 2
  • Tyrannosaurus rex
  • Stegosaurus
  • Velociraptor

WEEK 1 | May 27th to June 03rd

Jurassic Park
Life uh… finds a way.

These iconic Jurassic Park creatures will be in your neighborhood during Week 1:

• Brachiosaurus
  • Dilophosaurus
  • Dilophosaurus GEN 2
  • Gallimimus
  • Parasaurolophus
  • Triceratops
  • Triceratops GEN 2
  • Tyrannosaurus rex
  • Velociraptor

34 Likes

Sounds promising! :smile:

Well we know what jurrasic park week 2 is. Curious about the other 3

2 Likes

Sounds good, I love the films

I really like Pachy. I hope it gets a hybrid in the future. Liking these events ^ Alan! XD when the raptor is calling his name in the plane.

2 Likes

So many dinos are going to repeat for next 5 weeks :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Jurassic park week 3 definitely going to feature spino. At the minimum. But this is week 2 if nobody has seen it before

Jurassic Park 2: The Movie – Pachycephalosaurus, Pteranodon, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus Rex Gen 2, Stegosaurus, Gallimimus, Parasaurolophus, Triceratops Gen 2, Velociraptor

1 Like

Week whatever ever we need more teeth.

It’s gonna be boosts lots of boots for us to meth out more Dino’s lol :joy::rofl::grin::yum:

This could be a cool schedule

These mean I won’t get my Tuoji week or my Dimetrodon. But they will come soon. I’ll take these themed movies.

I’m worried about Pachy and Rex on JP 2 because its too hard not to dart Rex. But on the other hand I would like to increase Pachy. Mine is only lvl 13 lol.

Can’t wait!

1 Like

Don’t recall much Dino variety in the films.

But im very happy for this weeks choices.

This is exciting…need more t-rex gen 1 dna!

Does this mean that we will be seeing the Ceratosaurs for Jurassic Park 3? :hugs::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

JP3 should have Spino. I wish there were Corythosaurus and Ceratosaurus to go with it.

5 Likes

expect anky for week 3

Compy is in jp3. But that’s a far off hope that they introduce that dino. Would love that tho

6 Likes

So Trex in everyone?

Raptors in 1st 3?

Baryonix2 in Fallen Kingdom?

Week 3 should’ve been “What’s a bad idea?!”

5 Likes

I think that JP: LW will include these dinosaurs:

T.Rex (Epic and Rare)
Stegosaurus
Velociraptor
Pachycephalasaurus
Pteranodon

That’s all I got so far. And for those that wanna jump me for putting Velociraptor again, might I remind you that those creatures have been a constant enemy in these movies? Sure we got the big bad Rex or Indom, but whose the one that constantly played mind games with you? Who chased you when you went through the tall grass (without a Pokémon to protect you?)

Yeah. That’s what I thought.

Lol don’t take it seriously, I just kid x3

That’s literally the lineup for jp2 lol

Jurassic Park 2: The Movie – Pachycephalosaurus, Pteranodon, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus Rex Gen 2, Stegosaurus, Gallimimus, Parasaurolophus, Triceratops Gen 2, Velociraptor

3 Likes