Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Moving Chase

Hello fellow DPG members,

Moving Chases are on the way! These fast-paced Chases are similar to the Treasure Chase, but will see dynamic Coin Chests appear around your neighborhood throughout the day, appearing and disappearing every 15 minutes!

Moving Chases will alternate with Treasure Chases, appearing every other day. This means that now you’ll be able to collect even more Coins every day of the week! If you hustle you could collect up to 1 MILLION Coins in the month of August! Are you ready to race for the gold?

29 Likes

Cool more coins are always good. Do they look like regular treasure chest or different?

Are we ever going to not see the Fourth of July themed supply drops and strike towers?

5 Likes

And when moving boost to trash?

11 Likes

Perfect timing.

Nice to see they created this news article 12 days ago, held on to it until today to reveal, yet ignore all the problems being discussed on the forums.

5 Likes

via Imgflip Meme Generator

18 Likes

I mean… With boosts, I don’t really bother with coins like I used to…

5 Likes

But I have a million already… lol

1 Like

This is wonderful news!
Now we can level up our dinos even quicker, put them into the arena, and drop like never before unless we buy hundreds of boosts too.

You have to love Ludia and it’s marketing :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

I can always use some more coins. :crazy_face:
More%20Coins

3 Likes

It’s a waste to spend real money on the game because people with tons more money to spend make unbeatable teams. Pay to play sucks but it does make Ludia a ton of money so I guess that’s good for them, huh? :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

sure i could use more coins but this comes at the expense of slowing the game up even more… please add more servers or switch to a map that doesnt lag so much.

1 Like

Its amazing how none of the issues are being addressed.

Wait, no, no its not. Its expected at this point.

3 Likes

HIGH SPEED ACTION U GUY! 15 MINUTE TOO FAST FOR ME! :man_facepalming:

Hope this game dies soon.

I’m just hoping the treasure chase chests are not too spaced out. It should be fun to get out on my bike and go treasure hopping along with looking for some good spawns.

Work wise, while stuck at my desk to just pop open the game and see if any of the drops are chests will work. Same for home.

Even if the chests only give around about the average of the drops. You do the chest and then the drop right after unless they don’t change back to drops until the 15 minutes are up.

Any way, its extra coins I’ll use eventually.

I would have preferred paying kind of 30 $/€ when downloading the game for the first time and have a “finished” game instead of a F2P in which devs are always introducing “updates” Just to make people pay and pay.

Why would you hope it dies? Why not just quit, leave and move on and stop wasting your time on the forums for a game you hope dies.

11 Likes

Yeah I don’t hope it dies. I just want them to listen, respond, and improve. Which they don’t. I’m really sick of being ratted and now with “all maxed boosts”. Why not just put Dracoceratops DNA in those chests. Why not make it even easier to help make it even worse. So I can just roll over.

1 Like

He love this game actually that’s why he still here

1 Like

Then maybe he shouldn’t express in such an ultra negative way? :stuck_out_tongue:
Wishing a game would die is not something a fan would hope for.

3 Likes