Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | New Look Premium Incubators

Hello fellow DPG members,

We’ve realized that a recent in-game asset update is causing some unforeseen confusion, our apologies for not including this in our Release Notes.

This said, as of Update 1.9 the Premium Incubator has a new look.

BEFORE

Epic and Premium Incubators

AFTER

Epic, Premium, and Unique Incubators

6 Likes

Such a high priority issue. :roll_eyes:

24 Likes

Yea nice update but for alliances nothingp

4 Likes

Number of people complaining about premium incubator: 2
Number of people complaining about everything else: 9001

20 Likes

Don’t worry, they’re still hard at work fixing other stuff no one cares about…

7 Likes

Such as the flocking behavior.

I certainly agree.

I will have a much more enjoyable gaming experience knowing users are purchasing the correct visual depiction of the incubator of their choice.

8 Likes

I suppose having three different colors for three different incubator types was asking too much…

3 Likes

Fix your matchmaking.

4 Likes

People ask for communication then berate them when they give it

So is this just never gonna happen?

A way to scroll thru creatures while in the lab? I’d like that much more than differentiating incubators that I don’t buy.

9 Likes

In all fairness to Ludia did noone notice the multiple threads this week with people complaining about the premium incubators from the campaign being switched to epic incubators and how Ludia always screws them over do to this graphical change.

Between this and the balancing hotfix… i appreciate this then the months of silence we got during 1.8.

1 Like

True, announcing after the change and multiple threads complaining is communication.

Perhaps proactive communication might have been better to avoid the multiple threads complaining about it?

“Hello to our userbase!

We will be making an exciting new change to our incubator colors!

Instead of gold for Epic and Aqua for Premium we decided to go with Gold for both Epic and Premium, with a slightly different top and bottom so you will have to look closely to see which one it really is. And, instead of leaving the Premium that blue-green, or Aqua, you are all used to, we decided to move that color to the Unique incubator, instead of just coming up with a different color for the Unique incubator, like green or red or something new.

We hope this does not cause any confusion!

2 Likes

Just nerf DC already for god sake.

1 Like

WOW! I’ve been waiting for this update. Thanks Ludia

4 Likes

Um. But…why?
Is THIS minuscule issue really what needed to be done so badly over all the other issues people are ACTUALLY complaining about?
Lololol.

1 Like

Funny thing is that they announced it in forum :sweat_smile: