[News] Jurassic World Alive | New Year Event (2022)

Happy New Year DPG members! :confetti_ball:

To celebrate the start of 2022, spark those fireworks :tada: with the creatures we’ve introduced to you all in the last year!

Between December 27th, 2021 to January 4th, 2022, visit Event Supply Drops to collect these special creatures, or grab them all now in the Showcase Incubator.

The special New Year Strike Event will be full of troublesome creatures released during the course of 2021. Make sure to bring a balanced team to defeat them.

In this New Year Trial, you’ll be required to bring 1 creature with a group attack.

Ensure you don’t leave these gifts in 2021! Unwrap holiday Treasures on the Map for a chance to collect a special emote!

What were your favorite creatures brought to the game in 2021? Sound off below.

18 Likes

cool.
fix the arctodus spawn rate.

51 Likes

Simply going to second this.
Hyped for the event of course, but just fix the spawn rates.

6 Likes

Fix the GPS issue on android 12… 3 weeks and still can’t play

12 Likes

My favorite was sinosauropteryx and compsognathus, they are just too cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Special creatures in supply drops? Do you mean strike towers?

Yes more important then bear spawns

Need more paralux spawns too. I see like 1 every 6-7 weeks. Usual while I am on the move and it will vanish before I can launch the drone.

Such a pain.

2 Likes

Gamepress actually teased about this week and the different creatures we can dart.

I think they did at least in the zone 4 that I live in, I found about 5 wild (not from the event) arctoduses

Quick question, will there be a coin sale? Really hoping there is

Agreed. Thought it only me and the new android update. Game is not playable unless I’m at home.

Turn on maps and set it to navigate somewhere. Temporary fix

Yep. The bear only spawning during the day (when I can’t play) has killed all excitement I had for this game. I’m not even excited about the two events with arctodus at event drops because I won’t get remotely close to even unlocking the apex with that DNA. I had planned to run gigas every night for bear, but now I’m so demotivated that I’ve been doing my dailies/takedowns to help out my alliance and then putting the phone down.

2 Likes

Will the group attack be required to actually work? Or is having it in the description good enough?

2 Likes

Best reply here.

Mola
MOla muy bueno

Translated from Spanish

Cool
Cool very good

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

‘Unwrap holiday treasure’, that give you less than the standard coin chase, hardly a ‘special’ event! No word on doing something to rectify that from ludia I see, hopefully they just give us the normal chase for new year. No cash link yesterday or today either.

So my favorite creature was scorpius gen2 and the feathery bird flock (confusing name, dunno how to spell it)