Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | North American Event 2021

We welcome all DPG members to celebrate Canadian, Feathered, Colorful, Striped and Stunning creatures this week in honor of Canada Day and the 4th of July! :fireworks::sparkler:
Enjoy these limited celebratory days full of exciting offers and events between June 28th until July 4th.

The map will have a creature that was discovered in Canada roaming along with feathered beasts!

A team of Jurassic World’s most colorful creatures will stand between you and this special Strike Event Reward! Take them down to earn prizes!

Test your skills in the Trial Strike Event against a team that will be ready for you. Bring 3 Cunning creatures to fight!

Happy Playing! :sparkles:

47 Likes

nice event thanks ludia

2 Likes

Sounds good

Dartble qutzerion

5 Likes

Good luck everyone! Hopefully there’s one of the new exclusives to collect, idk which I haven’t looked into where they lived lol

1 Like

I’m listening

3 Likes

Hmm

This text will be blurred

4 Likes

If there’s Albertosaurus being included for next week’s events, it should definitely make sense.

We will see the Albertosaurus as it is a dinosaur discovered in Alberta Canada.

2 Likes

I hope this also includes sonorasaurus and para lux

2 Likes

Amazing, so albertosaurus is going o be even?, cause alberto was discovered there? Right?

1 Like

Interesting can’t wait to dart Albertosaurus next week

2 Likes

I just started playing this and I having so much fun

1 Like

I would love to have a europe one for the epic galimimus and I hope it will have stegoceras a epic only available in the americs sadly no hybrids for it

1 Like

Sounds good but can I also get dodos

1 Like

wait a min there is no north american event at all until now.