[News] Jurassic World Alive | Post Update 1.4 Survey

Hello fellow DPG members,

Our engineers would like to get your collective opinion on a few subjects. If you have 5 minutes to spare, please follow the link: https://ludia.gg/JWA18_PostUpdate14Poll

Note: This survey was also sent via in-game mail. If you have already completed it, please ignore.

If it was sent ingame and you can also do it on this site does that not mean it will be inaccurate results?

Lets say 100% of players did it ingame, and then 50% of players did it again on the website?

Bit of an odd thing to do with a voting poll.

The ingame mail takes you to the survey site… it should function the same

Not the point I was making.

Sorry, I miss read your post, theoretically yes… you can get odd results. I do surveys for a living tho… and even when people know they are being surveyed and make the comment they will double, triple, etc to throw off the numbers… I’ve never seen much evidence of this going on. The average person just doesn’t care enough… and the people that say they will are too few and get bored too fast to really change anything

Not to mention they could filter by MAC address… which is logged by the site when you poll

Chances are we all are on the same page, as players. So duplicate entries can only help us!