Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Purchase Error on Android (July 10, 2019)

Hello fellow DPG members,

UPDATE 07/24

Please note that this week everyone who did not receive their purchases during the time of the described issue has been compensated with their full purchases. That said, there is a high probability that this was not accompanied by a pop-up message, and might have therefore gone unnoticed. Please check your resources for any fluctuations.

If you have any uncertainties about the above, please do feel free to contact our support team at support+alive@ludia.com

UPDATE @ 5:40 PM EDT

Purchases on Android should be back to normal. Our apologies for this inconvenience, and if you did experience the issue in question, please be sure to contact Support via the email below.

We’ve noticed a purchase issue affecting certain players on Android devices where purchases are showing up as errors. This would have begun earlier today (07/10).

We have notified our partners and are currently investigating. We’ll update this page with more information as we receive it. In the meantime, please contact Support at support+alive@ludia.com

Apologies for the inconvenience.

6 Likes

Seems to be the priority of what they fix… Because it makes money!! :thinking:

4 Likes

Yes the reality of running a for profit mobile game is shocking.

4 Likes

Or maybe because people have money taken out of the account without having what they paid for… THATS why it’s a priority. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Funny, because Apple had the same issue Ludia. Not happy! Especially when you’re trying to sell boosts today.

profit related bugs lasting less than 24h. :scream:

“some” other lasting months, other all game lifetime.
:-1:

2 Likes

I guess the other pile of bugs isn’t worth y’all’s time?

3 Likes

6 months later… I still can’t scroll in the alliance chat

7 Likes

i still cant post a message after battle. :laughing:

3 Likes

I’ve sent a email about a purchase done for July 4th event . I’ve sent an email ticket for gameplay major issues . Not 1 has been answered or replied to. I’m on IOS. Could someone DM me that can directly help me with my purchase done over a week ago please and thank you!

DinoLord

Exactly and our chat bounces everywhere’s it’s ridiculous . So many issues building up since 1.6-1.7-1.8 it’s just getting worse and worse because they want to release new features before fixing the previous ones. It’s like every new major update makes the previous issues worse or with more bugs added.

It’s truly upsetting. As a devoted daily player it’s kinda stressful lol :joy:

Yes JWA stresses me out! Haha

DinoLord

1 Like

why my post above was “flagged”?

i was commenting about this bug was fixed less than 24 hours, while other bugs last many months.

my post got 2 likes, so whats up? moderators or developers flagged it?
:roll_eyes:
:thinking:

I feel ya. The children flagged mine to just now and had it removed. Guess no one wants to be reminded that some of us never got our errors fixed. They got their money but we ended up with something else. Can’t say here or they’ll get upset and flag some more. :cry:

Hi everyone,

I’ve edited the original message with an important update. Please see above for details and thanks for your cooperation!

1 Like