Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Purchase Error on Android (October 30, 2020)

6ac05fd393c8399d6d40b430d5fdd4a21886e89c_2_690x255

Update (10/30 6:30 PM ET)

The issue has been resolved, please contact us if you are still in need of assistance!

Hello DPG members,

We’ve noticed an influx of purchase error affecting players on Android devices where purchases aren’t going through properly. If you have encountered this error, please contact our support staff at support+forums@ludia.com with your game Support Key and they’ll be there to assist you.

We have notified our partners and are currently investigating to get this resolved quickly. We’ll update this page with more information as we receive it. Apologies for the inconvenience!

5 Likes

not only androids, but also iphones

Eu não obtive resposta quanto ao erro de vocês, penso que é importante que os estagiários possam ter um pouco mais de atenção.
se não são competentes não atrapalhem os consumidores do jogo, não é à primeira vez que reclamo deste aspecto. Todos os erros que cometem nos atrapalham no nosso planejamento das equipes e na estratégia de jogo.
Precisamos de gente mais competentes para a tomada de decisão que afeta os jogadores diretamente. (compras, alteração de ataques e defesas dos dinossauros, os Nerfs que custam caro e não são prevenidos. pagamos para colocar boosters e no final jogamos dinheiro no lixo

Translated from Portuguese

I did not get an answer about your mistake, I think it is important that the interns can have a little more attention.
if they are not competent do not disturb the consumers of the game, it is not the first time I complain about this aspect. All the mistakes they make hinder us in our team planning and game strategy.
We need more competent people for decision making that directly affects players. (purchases, alteration of attacks and defenses of the dinosaurs, Nerfs that are expensive and are not prevented. we pay to put boosters and in the end we throw money in the trash

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

I have bought something at that time and didn’t get the 55€ Bundle. The support is not reacting via email. How long do I have to wait for a digital product that is already paid?!

Same here. I bought 2 bundles. Took payment but never got rewards. Sent several emails with support code and attachments and have not heard anything other thsn the automated response. How long is this going to take.

Same not heard anything for over a week now

@Kristen_Jackson_Roe @SnakeBite @Lunchy Hey guys, I am looking into this for you. Will update.

1 Like

@Kristen_Jackson_Roe @SnakeBite @Lunchy our customer support staff is aware, and will handle your tickets as soon as possible!

3 Likes

I would like to know the status of this as well. I put in a ticket to support and have not heard anything else about it yet.

I’m also still waiting on a response. Bought the big Halloween bundle and all I got was an error message for my money. This is incredibly frustrating.

Still not heard anything yet it’s been nearly two weeks