Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | PVP AI Difficulty Adjustment

Hey DPG Members,

We always want to make sure our battle experience is as fun and rewarding as possible.
To make sure you are getting the best rewards you can while still enjoying a challenging battle, we have adjusted the level of AI team creatures in Arenas 6-13 so they match more closely with their intended progression level.

Fight on and win big!

9 Likes

Meanwhile I’m still facing level 30 teams and near max boosted Apex’s in Aviary with my under level 25 team.

39 Likes

But you can’t sort out the match making between players :roll_eyes:

25 Likes

Really? Is this what you are focusing on in pvp? There are so many problems with the pvp arena and You are trying to fix AI battles that no one cares about?

Quite ironic since you don’t lose or win anything from them.

27 Likes

Haven’t experienced fun and rewarding matchmaking since before boosts.

29 Likes

How about instead of this you let everyone choose AI after 4 straight loses in the arena?

18 Likes

Technically you do because you still win incubators.

But yeah I don’t understand why they are focusing their efforts on AI battles. Sounds to me like they’ve picked the easiest thing to focus on so it looks like they are doing more. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Yeah because that’s what the fan base has been crying out for, AI improvements :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Spending an hour to get incubators is crazy just because of Ludia crappy Rng and matchmaking

4 Likes

Maybe it is just that Ludia is trying to get everyone to quit

1 Like

When you see the (News) part :grinning:
Then you see the word AI :joy:

6 Likes

Weird, I have done some AI battles and didn’t win anything, Guess I was just full on incubators.

The lose 3 battles before winning 1 is getting annoying. I’d expect to at least go back and forth, winning every other battle.

3 Likes

I haven’t fought an AI since I was in the arena before aviary more than a year ago. Is it still active?

6 Likes

To be honest I don’t have fun battling. I wish they would fix matchmaking to face even opponents.
I have lvl26s in my team and I always face up against lvl29-30s. Unfair😕

5 Likes

Yes, It still is

Yes, every so often it doesn’t find an opponent in the first 30 second timer and it gives the AI option.

1 Like

it’s not unusual to complete an easy task first so you play yourself free for the more challenging ones.

Give us battle points in AI!!!

Then it will be more rewarding lol.

9 Likes

Except none of us are new to Ludia workings so. :man_shrugging:

1 Like