Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | PvP Seasonal (January 31, 2020)

Thank you E.D. for relaying this message. I appreciate you keeping the players in the loop…

There is a timeframe given by Ludia to reach as high as I can. They set these rules, they cant say that I am not fast enough. And I dont go to work sooner than I should just to make sure I am on time, because I dont have to and they wont pay me for the extra time I spend there. It should be some VERY bad wheather that causes me to be late. The same is true for this game.

I never said you said it either!

No, not everyone!

No, not totally. I would say about 90%!

If you don’t work for Ludia why you try to offer a reason?

Do you have any special information about that, cause I don’t and I would be happy to see as well.

A lighning stroke and burned all the servers down?

Do you think that there is someone over the servers all the time and watching them? Do you have any idea what a server is and what its purpose?
So even if they were working on something else (?) and the server failed, automaticaly a second server should work in its place, okay?

In my house? Countless times. In my office? Countless times.
Did this “non of my own error” effected any of my paing customers?

No… no problem then.
Yes… What did I do?
I give the product for free with my most appologetic face and hopping the client will choose me again despite the delay I may caused.

So yeah, even though a company of this size shouldn’t have those kind of issues, if something like this happens they should take their most appologetic face and give everyone that was playing in this Seasonal PvP top prize.
I don’t think anyone would have anything bad to say!!

1 Like

There is people who cares.
Me too.

1 Like

Is 1.13 coming?

Wait so we aren’t getting the Stygimoloch dna?? I actually needed that :sob:

1 Like

From the updated post.

Actually id say its more like you heading to work on a normal day and getting there and finding the office closed without any warning.

Also players (who may be customers) are perfectly justified to expect an efficient service and a working game, its called quality assurance!

4 Likes

Got my highest score of 5884 and now it’s gone. Dropped by more than 100 points. Fix this ASAP!

The season has ended prematurely as stated. They will take what your highest score was before the glitch and send out the rewards in the upcoming week. The new season starts Monday.

You dont have it

I believe we will.

So when are we going to receive Stigymoloch DNA? I needed that for my Paramoloch…

They will be giving it out via in game mail over the coming weeks.

Ok thanks Qiew!

Hi,

I didn’t receive season reward…stygimoloch… How can you help me?

Read the actual post.

Day after day I ask me, how KI will work in future. So much bugs, Ludia, Niantic and so on. In the future we‘ll have no bugs??? I can‘t believe it…

An update in regards to this issue has been posted above. Thanks!

When the seasons restart it can be pretty awful and extreme lol. When all those top areas get crammed into one area. Then when things start straightening out… on to the next season restart.

When it restarts you fight a lot of extreme boosted teams who basically belong in the beach xD

1 Like