Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Raid Boss Increase

Agree. I Was even stopped by the police because they thought I Was some sort of Thief wandering the Streets with my iPad looking for Homes to break into. :confused::grinning:

I’ve stopped doing the raids. There is no one to do them with and they take certain creatures at certain levels and then everyone knowing which moves to make. With no way to communicate, these are a total waste of time. I don’t even join them when invited any more. With my fast losing interest in this game, I don’t even get my two and wife’s two accounts to do these.

How about there just be a button you can click with all the raid bosses for that day in a list and you can choose which boss you would like to battle without range crap? That way everyone is happy and everyone has access to raid bosses at all times! It does look like I’m a weirdo when I pull up in a random parking lot because I’m hunting down a lobby for my alliance and I just pull my phone out and then after 30 minutes drive away :woman_shrugging:t3::joy: but no…Ludia has to make everything difficult. They may not be making the gas money but they make dang sure we spend it to reach our raid!

Sounds to me you need a better alliance. The dna is so worth it! I unlocked a unique solely on raids. Never fused once.

1 Like

You should join a Discord or have an external chat app to enjoy Raids. There is always using the forums to ask for strats and how to execute. Done a few blind raids for Apex even beat Gorgotrebax blind with 0 straight

1 Like

4 raid bosses today 0 at home 0 at work. Did you decrease them again?

You should make a raid menu and take them off the map. Or make it so you can join from outside the circle. I get home after work at night pretty tired. Having to go back out and sit somewhere for the length of these raids is something…

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You need a better alliance, friend.

Stupid ludia I need only 1 DNA of Hadro lux to create next week :imp::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: