[News] Jurassic World Alive | Raptor Week 2022

May 15th, 2022 is International Dinosaur Day!
In honor of this special day we’re bringing back Raptor Week. Rush quicker than Charlie and pounce on a week long of events and offers surrounding Jurassic World Alive’s most iconic raptors. :t_rex:

Between May 11th and May 17th, visit Event Supply Drops to collect these special creatures. Or grab them all now in the Showcase Incubator.

A team of crafty Raptors will stand between you and the Strike Event reward. Use armored and healing creatures to stand against their powerful attacks. Immunity and Cleanse Distraction will also give you the upper claw!

You’ll also get to face off against these special creatures in the Trial Event. You’ll need to bring resilient creatures to face off against a ferocious squad!

Be sure to collect up to 25,000 coins during the scheduled event with the special themed Treasure Chase.

Lastly, this week will be another week with increased Boost rewards from the scheduled Stat Boost Strike Events. Don’t miss out!

Have a roaring time!

9 Likes

Jawoll!!

Finally :joy:

2 Likes

Man… if only there was a way to give out a boost reset token…
like it could’ve been this week as a strike tower with the name “reset raptor strike” to roll off the tongue. Still a good week though for the alloraptor dna

2 Likes

sad thought we wree having cute week with compyc wont eb getting my first unique then :cry:

1 Like

gamepress damantimed this

1 Like

Yyaayy more Blue

2 Likes

Great job I was wondering if there was a raptor week this year

2 Likes

Troodon for me to max the unique for whatever reason :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I can’t wait

1 Like

Wait I’m new to this game

1 Like

@E.D What 2.16 update when released?

hopefully I can unlock alloraptor ty to this week

1 Like

Finalement ça va

Translated from French

Finally it’s ok

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Facts, good wish bro good wish bro.

1 Like