Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Rebalanced Rewards: Alliance Mission Rewards Segmentation (Dec, 2019)

Serious question.

Do the mods, developers, management people actually play this game?

If you don’t then you do not know the whole picture.

Not liking this idea at all. It seems unfair

I can see this rubbing lower leveled players the wrong way. Would not be surprised to see a lot quitting because of this.

Another well thought out plan

The theory is to get a few hundred more DNA over a month earlier they will spend a few hundred dollars to level to lvl 20.

Nowhere does this change make sense except it was communicated like a cancer drug being hyped as nauseating chemical.

The actual change is actually not a real nerf to actual amount of DNA hardcore alliances get. If Ludia had lead with the missions being easier to do per tier or that the DNA recieved would be more since its now 5 creatures instead.of 3.

Its a failure in hype that made a freshening up change look like an act of complete lunancy.

Except for epic dna… epic dna is a pure net loss for players under 20… a level 12 in a 10/10 alliance is getting net themselves 640 dna which is less dna then they would have earned in a 4/3 alliance.

For players at 20… it looks like a positive change so far. But why they decided to announce a complete restructuring of missions and rewards as a new players now get less announcement is truly baffling.

This change is nonsense, cause it’s introduced too late. Nobody would argue about it if it would be implemented when missions were introduced. Implementing now just shows how desperate they are, cause of too low income on boosts.

This is similar to Tenontorex removal from event. We all complained, cause of St. Patricks event before. An event that really unbalanced arena. One attempt can’t unbalance arena.

They should really reconsider this new dna rewards for lower lvl players. Rather introduce bonuses for top contributors and leave base rewards the same.

The change was a waste of developer resources. Not asked for, not beneficial and doesnt bring good will.

Just changing the 5 tiers into 10 tiers would good enough.

3 Likes

So now the rewards have been announced, and at level 11 my reward for epic dna is going to be less than half of that which a level 20 will get.
Similar on rare and common, so this really is a downer for lower level players.

2 Likes

I agree it’s the job of the team leader to balance out the team of members who don’t participate. Isn’t that why they added new features. Please leave alliance participation rewards alone.

Has anyone calculated how the old scale and rewards lines up with the new scale and rewards?

Our alliance was getting 4/3 every single week for months. When we smashed through that and got to 5/5 this week, some of us first thought that the new recruits were amazing. Unfortunately, this is due to these new scaling changes.

Has anyone determined what current tiers are equivalent to effort to achieve the old 4/3?
…and how do the rewards of that new tier correlate to the old rewards?

If this has been discussed elsewhere, a link would be helpful. THANKS!

This might help.

Edit: For reference here are the previous requirements per tier:

2 Likes

You’re awesome, Piere87… that’s EXACTLY what I was looking for.
I should have known that you Gamepress folks had the answers I needed.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Alliance rewards should not be based on the users level. If you want to limit rewards, then limit rewards to those who only want to gain an advantage by hopping from one alliance to another, e.g. 0 rewards for less than 7 days of membership without contributing to the missions, but full rewards after 2 weeks of membership.
And cap the amount of DNA they could request in the first week, e.g. player lvl devided by 4.

I’m in an alliance that usually hits 4/3. So far we are on 7/6.

As a lvl 20 player i’ve found that 7/6 is the equivalent of 4/3 with some getting a little more, like epic is 31 dna more, i.e. 431.

We should reach 7/7 if not 8/7, so it’s worked out for the better, however, i’m speaking from a lvl 20 point of view, so I understand why it won’t have worked out for the better for lower level players.

I do feel it’s a shame that dna has been spread over 2 commons and 2 rares though, as the amount you get per dino is now less which is a shame compared to before when you got a dino you really wanted.

Who had the genius idea to make alliance rewards the same. For a daggone month? Step into my office, you’re fired

1 Like

It’s only 5 weeks, hardly an issue, worse things in the world.

1 Like

Spoken like a lemming. Good for you. My entire alliance disagrees with you. Don’t think you get anything for brown nosing

It’s just a game. Tell that to your entire alliance.

2 Likes

I wish we had the 5 weeks of brachiosaurus dna instead of all this junk dna for 5 weeks which cut brachiosaurus dna a week short.

1 Like