[News] Jurassic World Alive | Scent Capsules

It would have been way easier to say spawns happen every 2 minutes…

I know, however no one made a diagnostic chart yet so boom.

To be honest the scent capsules are pretty rubbish at best just another thing to spend money on in the game plus half the time they don’t produce what they are ment to…

Such as epic capsules sometimes no epics actully appear…

I’m disappointed. I just bought the Rapter scent capsule and waited 10 minutes for anything. Nothing showed up. After that, I got Common Velociraptor 4x. No Rare anything.

Love the game, but don’t think I’ll do that again.

Same thing happened to me…only got a bunch of velocoraptors and one delta…but no “guaranteed” Dromeao…

Dromaeosauridae is the family of Dinosaurs Velociraptors and Utahraptor belong to. The guaranteed one was Delta for you. (Not saying this is a good outcome, they delivered what they promised tho.)

This is a well-known bug not related to Dromaeosauridae scent. When you don’t get the first spawn you need to restart your game it usually fixes the problem. Sorry it happened to you.

Delta is one of the possible “guaranteed Dromaeosauridae”

I used tons of scents and they always give me what it’s advertised (for once some could say :sweat_smile: ). But it can be disappointing when you get only one epic from your epic scent moreover when it’s something you don’t want like a seco…
And in the same time it can be astonishing when you get 3 kentro out of one :heart_eyes:

I AM 8 FREAKING DNA FROM GETTING BLUE AND I SPENT TWO HUNDRED BUCKS ( game bucks) THINKING I WOULD GET BLUE FROM THE NEW SCENT THAT CAME OUT TODAY! Also how do you add a regular comment?

@Cool_Cooper101 Click on the reply box below and it opens a dialog box.

Idk man I got a Monolophosaurus last night on a free common one