Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Special Events

Ohhh I love it :heart_eyes: It’s Adventure Time!

So maybe not all of them will be a part of it. Not sure how many are at parks in your town.

love :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Big hit in Russia!!! Only downside is Epic & rare always spawn in areas that u can’t get to unless u got buko funds, lol. 1km offshore epic always shows up or on military base. Murmansk,Oblast, Russia. Can’t wait for park event!!

Probably the only thing im affraid of. If you look at google maps you can sort of start looking for parks around your neighbourhood (since it is based on it)… There literally are no parks here. The nearest park is a 30-1h bus ride away from here; then i still have to figure out if it has supply drops lol. Certain parks are no real ‘public’ parks; just to preserve forests. Since supply drops near canals were removed im 90% sure they won’t have them either.

Hopefully more ‘park’ areas will be assigned to rural areas; or else im affraid its going the same way as PoGo; back to the city! Oh well we will know it pretty soon, only 2 more days for the update.

Will the dino be unique to the event? Or will it be a dino you can just find out in the wild?

Yes the game is great!

Add gyms or eggs like p go

Hey! I have a question. I live in a very rural area, like in the middle of knowwhere, and I can only fine 1 Dino at a time, and sometimes 0. They are spawning really far away too. Could you maybe fix that?

Lets see what we get here in New Hampshire!

Great game so far! It is encouraging to see they are already adding to the game this soon. It would be nice to see something like “Eggs that hatch from walking certain distances”, similar to Pokemon Go. Especially for people that are in rural areas, it gives them more of a chance aside from the arena.

Keep up the good work! A+

Super cool i already love this game, i cant wait to see the dinos.

You can walk around and it may not see its there but it will pop up its why you have to be careful when you are out and about just make sure you have a full battery on your fone

Is there some app like discord for this game and events?

This Is So Much Fun. I Love This Game. I Work As A Background Actor, So I’m Somewhere New Everyday, I’m Out And About, Exorcise Jogging, At The Store, It’s Great Being Able To Sample DNA From My Favorite Dinos! Very Clever, Unique, Fun, Great Idea For A Game, Perfect For Jurassic Park And World. Who Doesn’t Love Dinosaurs? We’re Here For A Reason… Other’s It’s Because Of Chris Pratt. But Awesome Game! Looking Forward To Updates. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

So is this going to be on every day for ever or only a few days?

The event starts at 10:00 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) in America
And in Europe the event starts at 04:00 PM CEST (Central European Summer Time).

That look so amazing

Great game. Just downloaded it. PVP and clans would be a great add-on. Otherwise am happy to do random battles. But the loading times could be improve as startup is quite slow on the ip5. Thanks.