[News] Jurassic World Alive | Spring Event 2022

The 2-Week Long Spring Events are back! This first week showcases creatures that protect their eggs and nests above all else. Followed by a week featuring creatures known for hunting and preying on unsuspecting eggs and nests!

Between April 13th to April 26th, celebrate Spring with an Egg Hunt! Find tons of events and offers for Hadrosaurs who protect eggs, and the creatures who hunt them!

Visit Event Supply Drops over the week to collect these creatures, or grab them all now in the Showcase Incubator.

These creatures will stand between you and this Strike Event reward! They have a variety of skills, your victory may require more than one creature type. Fight them with a team of 3 creatures with Lockdown abilities.

And lastly, be sure to collect all the coins you can! There will be up to 6 possible collects per day during the scheduled event with the special themed Treasure Chase.

Happy playing!

15 Likes

RIP my weekly 50 k coins :((

3 Likes

Will there be epics or legendary hadrosaurs?

is ronadon flock misses u

(para lux)

Why do you think it’s nice to have a special event rewarding players less than a normal event?

Just wondering.

6 Likes

Its a question thats asked every event, that is never answered.
There were masses of complaints about april fools impacting normal gameplay - completely ignored.

1 Like

I can actually easily beat them with some fierce creatures no problem

1 Like

Yes I saw the Dino’s coming to the event and their are epics, legendarys, and even uniques

Yay!! I saw that today. Para lux is a lot easier to defeat than I thought it was going to be. (or maybe I am too strong for the likes of para lux)

1 Like

Yeah he is, for a non legendary hybrid you’d think he’s great but he’s just like the others lol!

Which by the way is simply terrible

Also this is a lie

It says it’s a protect the nest strike but their are very clearly hadrosaurs, and that applies to the other two battles. I don’t know what your doing ludia, but don’t try to mess with use like this. You should probably fix this ludia.

I’m kinda surprised they are giving an attempt on TenRex tomorrow.
That could totally unbalance the arena!

3 Likes

Please explain why I got 25 dracorex gen2 dna instead of coin? I know they come for often with this event but thats absurd why is 50k coin replaced with common dna? @Ned

3 Likes

Same here man. I need coin. Not common DNA I can get anywhere, anytime

2 Likes

How am I supposed to collect all the coins I can when the first box I opened didn’t even give me coins? Not only that, but I got 25 common Parasauralophus dna…

3 Likes

Yeah Ludia thinks we want common dna over coin :frowning:

2 Likes

:yawning_face: another boring event

Haven’t darted a common creature in a year or so…