Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Spring Week 2021

Hoppy Friday DPG members, :rabbit2:

Between March 29th to April 12th, prepare for an egg-citing Spring Week in the Jurassic World!
Find Spring themed Strike Events on the Map and offers in the Store centered around egg clutching creatures and those that hunt them!
You’ll also be able to participate in a trial against the wild nest protecting defenders. Fight them with creatures that have Armor and Shield effects.
And last but not least, collect up to 100 DNA of an egg clutcher creature from a special treasure chest.

Ears to a great Egg Hunt! :rabbit::carrot::hatching_chick:

Note: No bunnies were harmed in the wrangling of our favourite creatures for this event.

45 Likes

:egg: :egg: :egg:
hope to see some good choice creatures for this.

7 Likes

Please fix the game’s performance. It’s becoming unbearable.

11 Likes

Can we get a giant bunny boss?

5 Likes

As the game progresses older or lower end phones will naturally struggle, sadly the community seeking ever more content is likely to doom some players. I for 1 have seen a dramatic improvement in the games performance even though not perfect.

6 Likes

Oh @E.D :man_facepalming: Please keep your day job. The whole Ludia community is shaking their heads.

2 Likes

Don’t listen ED, I appreciated the effort

14 Likes

Hoppy Week, like the sound of it!

I really hope this isn’t just gonna have recycled creatures like last year.

3 Likes

I’m using a Samsung Galaxy Note20 5g and it’s still lagging

We have a chance to have Oviraptor this week! Perhaps even include Rinchenia.

8 Likes

Odd, as I said I’ve noticed a marked improvement in performance. I’m sure you’ve tried clearing data and optimized the phone bit if it was me it would be worth a try. Do you live somewhere with poor signal? Also, I have noticed if I go from 5g to 4g I sometimes lose connection for a moment

My phone is fairly new, the game works fine until 3 battles in, then it lags hard until a restart.

1 Like

Let’s hope we get some good creatures this event, also Rinchenia

1 Like

My MotoZ4 is only 6 months old and plays every game I have perfectly fine, except JWA. I play COD on it too and its perfectly fine.

1 Like

So could this mean, easter bunny boss

1 Like

So basically raptors. Specifically oviraptor because it was known for eating eggs

2 Likes

Teno or tenrex most likely as they are the most prominent members of the “egg protector” group

6 Likes

I can imagine some hadrosaurs like para, edmonto, tenonto, maybe tenontorex along with the possibility of egg thief themed strike events maybe like ovi, rinchenia, and possibly probably some raptors

4 Likes