Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Spring Week 2021

Hope we get Some Tenontosaurus or even Tenontorex Unique Dna. I need to it to upgrade on My Tenontorex

The game is unplayable on IPhone 7. I know because I was using iPhone 7 and switched to iPhone 11. Night and day difference. The game is simply not playable on iPhone 7 - can’t dart, battles lag to the point of not being able to select a move, game freezes when scrolling through Dinodex or achievements, game has to be restarted 20-25 times a day to function, etc.

It’s true as a game progresses, it will lose support of older gen phones. But iPhone 7 has highest adoption rate of any iPhone and every other game is optimized for i7 and plays fine.

This isn’t an issue of a game progressing…it’s an issue of bad coding that’s not optimized for the broadest range of devices and operating systems.

5 Likes

Hopefully we get tenoto

Might be what it’s “known” for but it’s not correct.

yes, since her name means egg thief, I would suspect it would somehow be included in the event because of its name, I’m thinking strike events

Maiasaura? Literally means good mother. I’m hoping for that this week!

1 Like

hey, maybe april fools boss giant egg

Tenontorex?
That’s a tall order.
It could unbalance the arena.

7 Likes

I sure hope the Dodo is a new creature :laughing:

2 Likes

Mine is a Samsung galaxy s21 ultra. I can barely battle. It’s ridiculous.

Credit to @Turok_The_Hunter

13 Likes

It’s one try doubt it’s going to change anything.

1 Like

And I thought it was just me that had the restart the frozen game at multiple instances.

1 Like

Thank you haha

1 Like

Guess this is me…

3 Likes

I agree. I like the game a lot.

Where is eggs? I don’t see any.

eggs?

er… Where are they?

Is this a hybrid?