Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | St. Patrick Event 2020

Find the luck of the Irish!

On March 17th, go out and collect St. Patrick’s rewards. Explore the Map and collect DNA from some of the games greenest creatures and collect up to 25,000 coins per day from the St. Patrick’s Treasure Chases.

Happy hunting!

Note: The St. Patrick event will be extended for an extra day.

Featured St. Patrick’s Creatures:

Diplocaulus

Iguanodon

Stygimoloch Gen2

Tarbosaurus

Argentinosaurus

Charlie

Dracorex

Tupandactylus

Baryonyx

Concavenator

Procerathomimus

Sinoceratops

Stygidaryx

Thoradolosaur

18 Likes

Is this a joke?? I Waited for months for this event and this is the best you can do???

At least 3/4 unique…

5 Likes

And here comes the entitlements… lol

16 Likes

Learned nothing from the last event, which was supposed to be fun. But then no one managed to find what they needed after a whole day of wasting fuel.
I’m sorry, but with this outbreak going on right now, people should be happy if they can even dart 3 commons.

4 Likes

How many attempts?

1 Like

Nice, don’t need to go anywhere. Perfect event for current situation.

8 Likes

Also the update is tomorrow as well which will prevent us from getting in to the game and will shorten the time we have for the event…smh

3 Likes

Are you guys going to up the supply drops for this event?

ok rewards. nothing i would go out for. I think that is fine considering what’s been going on. When it is taken care of, let’s do a huge and better event to make up for it.

1 Like

Also Scheduled maintenance on the same day. Is that really smart?

3 Likes

What do you think? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it doesn’t really bother me as i’ll be at work until the day is over anyway. can only hope for what shows up. I’ll take the uniques tho if they pop. dna i wont have to fuse later.

St. Crap day is the better name for This event :-1:

3 Likes

I need Baryonyx, Concavenator, Procerathomimus, Sinoceratops and Thoraldosaur, so I’m pretty happy! :smiley:

As with the leap year event you should’ve skipped at least the commons though

1 Like

I want the dracorex and the argentino.

Can you please make the treasure chases turn back into spinning stops until they refresh? For an hour it just sits there serving no purpose…

2 Likes

So are these creatures apeari g tommarow like it says, or are they out already? Cause in game it says event ends in 9hours?

2 of my 3 drops turned into these things… for a whole week? i’m very sad… I don’t need coins!

2 Likes

Same, I wish they were like the every other day chases which would revert to drops until they refreshed. Makes it hard to get darts and fip items as efficiently…