Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Stars and Stripes

Hello fellow DPG members,

Next week we will be celebrating the 4th of July with fierce Feathered Featured Creatures and explosive Fireworks Strike Events!

Head to our Facebook page on Sunday 06/30 afternoon for a detailed look at all the Stars & Stripes events!

12 Likes

I hope there are M80’s in the shop… I know a certain RAT I’d like to scare away for good!

8 Likes

Hope it includes Erliko, maybe even Erlidom!

3 Likes

Another repeat of this
Screenshot_20190628-185351

12 Likes

I’d definitely take a repeat of that!

5 Likes

Ludia:
PYRORAPTOR BECAUSE FIREWORKS! GET IT? REEEEEEE!

Community:
:man_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

8 Likes

probably a famous american dinos week

1 Like

I dig this. Last years event was great. I want that rare erliko though. Trying to get erlikospyx to 25

2 Likes

I hope for erlik g2

2 Likes

Why drive traffic to Facebook. Post it here.

2 Likes

Can we get rid of these 4th of July supply drops and strike towers please?

6 Likes

But it’s just like @Ned’s tree; if you wait long enough - it’ll come around again!

1 Like

It’s an international game. Let’s get something themed from Uzbekistan for 2 months, or Yemen.
Many players have no affiliation with the 4th of july, and why it has to be shoved in our faces for 2 months is beyond me.

Its pure laziness… or they have no backend to change it without a patch. Ludia seems to take alot of pride in their Canadian stuff… montreal months event on going as an example. They have no reason to be celebrating the 4th…but Canadian independence day falls on July 1st so maybe they killed two birds with one event. Maybe if your country has an independence day this week you can join the on going celebration.

2 Likes

Canada doesn’t either. 4th of July is a USA holiday. I’m USA and I’m tired of seeing it lol.

2 Likes

It just shows how much they care about supporting this cash cow.
I’m American and sick of seeing this over a month later.

4 Likes

Dear @Jorge @Ned and team: When John Phillip Sousa wrote “Stars and Stripes Forever”, he wasn’t being literal.

4 Likes

It’d be gone, and summer will be over, Somedinoguy. :frowning_face:

1 Like