[News] Jurassic World Alive | Stat Boost Reset Tokens Announcement

I hope in time, there will be other ways to earn tokens besides the championships. My very laid back alliance usually only gets to the 2nd incubator. On rare occasions, we’ve gotten to the 3rd.

If per chance tokens can be gotten by the 3rd, it might be possible my alliance could get them, but if it is 4th incubator or higher, nobody in my alliance will ever see a token.

7 Likes

To continue your analogy, this is like if the new Honda minivan was announced, but everyone would have to enter through the rear tailgate, and only after completing the slalom course in above-average time. Doesn’t matter how it drives if the rest of it is ridiculous.

1 Like

Then don’t play it :slight_smile:

Everyone just hates the game but I’m sitting here loving it. Thanks Ludia!

2 Likes

Glad to see you’re enjoying this news and the game at the moment, but many people aren’t capable of agreeing with you. Every update/addition like this make it a harder and harder for players to enjoy the game, especially when every creature or decision Ludia makes feels like they were thought with profit in mind, not the player’s enjoyment. Plenty of players want to be like you and enjoy the game like you do, but when Ludia gives us something like this, it’s hard not to realize the game is severely flawed.

11 Likes

Maby new players don’t realise.

It was FREE to change boosts!

Soon you will PAY for the same service!

Oct 2020:

May 2021:

3 Likes

The ones gained through rewards will remain until you use them. Its only the ones sent through in - game mail that have a lifespan of 30 days.

I think the reason why we still do like the game is because we don’t invest in it as much as the others. Just got hyped over Argenteryx unlocked today.

Yes, that was nice of them to edit the post to clarify that.

1 Like

I’ve never spent even 1 dollar on this game

2 Likes

Its not flawed, lol
I love it

Well its been a while since I’ve been here and all I see is hate. Seriously Ludia? You think adding tokens as some sort of diversion is gonna work and you can only have 1 and they last 30 days and refund once per month. All you did was constantly nerf and buff creatures and players can’t boost them up into their teams
Like come on we waited for so many months. People waited for months and then you still don’t give a reset. why don’t you start focusing on top priorities? Players are dropping out like crazy and you just don’t care and when people complain you hide their message. This is the worst way to handle the community Ludia, it has to stop! Every time people need to make an angry crowd just to get you to fix a tiny thing. I wonder when you will finally give a reset? You should owe and apology to all the players who waited so long for a reset. Sadly money hungry and greedy developers like ludia never change. People give way too much support to ludia its hopeless to make them change.

5 Likes

Just because you love it does not mean it isn’t flawed. Some people loved their Reliant Robin too.

9 Likes

This game has its flaws too and we all know it…for me its the constant lagging

2 Likes

Its not flawed for me

Yes, exactly. You rely on a team formed by 50 people.
The difference on being higher tier is organization and commitment. Top tier alliances don’t get there just by RNG. They work hard to achieve a common goal. It’s a group of people who understand that by working together, they benefit from higher rewards. There’s people who works constantly recruiting, there is communication channels between those 50 people, so they can say if they’re going to be AFK or to be reminded that they need to achieve a minimun score. There’s also 50 committed players, who try to achieve that minimun score required for the common goal. If you are not part of such alliance, you should probably find one for yourself :wink:

2 Likes

absolutely right :sob: this Is realy awfull :poop:

1 Like

+1 this is not cool, boost resets should not be that hard to obtain, we waste enough time collecting the boosts, fighting for them, collecting DNA, collecting coins, collecting “cash”, like come on Ludia, get real and stop trying to make us waste more time in the game, and more time actually playing the game.

1 Like

This is not cool, boost resets should not be that hard to obtain, we waste enough time collecting the boosts, fighting for them, collecting DNA, collecting coins by spinning those supply drops and “special events”, so you get more in-game clicks, collecting “cash”, like come on Ludia, get real and stop trying to make us waste more time in the game, and more time actually playing the game.

1 Like

You must have gotten one of the extremely rare Magical Mobile Devices that bypasses all known game bugs. I am truly envious. :pleading_face:

Sadly, us mere mortals must struggle through too many bugs to even list. Though some have tried here:

3 Likes