[News] Jurassic World Alive | Stat Boost Reset Tokens Announcement

Just because you love it does not mean it isn’t flawed. Some people loved their Reliant Robin too.

9 Likes

This game has its flaws too and we all know it…for me its the constant lagging

2 Likes

Its not flawed for me

Yes, exactly. You rely on a team formed by 50 people.
The difference on being higher tier is organization and commitment. Top tier alliances don’t get there just by RNG. They work hard to achieve a common goal. It’s a group of people who understand that by working together, they benefit from higher rewards. There’s people who works constantly recruiting, there is communication channels between those 50 people, so they can say if they’re going to be AFK or to be reminded that they need to achieve a minimun score. There’s also 50 committed players, who try to achieve that minimun score required for the common goal. If you are not part of such alliance, you should probably find one for yourself :wink:

2 Likes

absolutely right :sob: this Is realy awfull :poop:

1 Like

+1 this is not cool, boost resets should not be that hard to obtain, we waste enough time collecting the boosts, fighting for them, collecting DNA, collecting coins, collecting “cash”, like come on Ludia, get real and stop trying to make us waste more time in the game, and more time actually playing the game.

1 Like

This is not cool, boost resets should not be that hard to obtain, we waste enough time collecting the boosts, fighting for them, collecting DNA, collecting coins by spinning those supply drops and “special events”, so you get more in-game clicks, collecting “cash”, like come on Ludia, get real and stop trying to make us waste more time in the game, and more time actually playing the game.

1 Like

You must have gotten one of the extremely rare Magical Mobile Devices that bypasses all known game bugs. I am truly envious. :pleading_face:

Sadly, us mere mortals must struggle through too many bugs to even list. Though some have tried here:

3 Likes

Sometimes, mine also gets stuck, I’m not surrounded by luck and I don’t have an “Extremely Rare Magical Mobile Device.”

I’d be more grateful if ludia was to listen to the community and actually make this game fun and worth playing, not come up with more useless cash grab ideas that’ll only benefit top players and those who pay to get what they want while everyone else suffers. The way I see it this game is complete garbage yea I hate saying it but it’s true but if ludia wants to continue to make this game last and continue to attract new players as well as making more money then I they need to do a complete refresh and sort out the bugs, glitches, fix the matchmaking, actually listen and understand what the community wants or concerns and make the game enjoyable for everyone

4 Likes

kind of disappointing that since i’m not in an alliance i won’t be able to get boost reset tokens as of currently, but at least i finally stripped all my boosts off benched dinos and honestly having so much fun with my entelolania. debating on just whaling out on boosts and boost the dinos i actually like.

1 Like

I posted this idea over a year ago, tokens that reset boosts, and Im glad to see they do steal ideas even if it takes a while however… my idea was they fully reset all 3 stats and you could only hold 3 at a time… Ludia, I still say my concept is staggeringly better than your implementation and I demand justice for my intellectual child.

2 Likes

You can’t really complain if you already play suboptimally by playing outside of an alliance.

2 Likes

Ok we don’t know how high the token rewards in championships will be and we don’t know how much the prize cost or if there are also options of getting them for free so we should actually wait how they work out before complaining about them

i agree it should not be a need to be in an alliance there are plenty of casual players that just have fun why penalise them for not being in an alliance plus lower level players have a hard time getting into an alliance so take that off the board i say :stuck_out_tongue:
as for the tokens…no we dont really know anyhting and thats the point where is the communitty transparency they said we would have ?

2 Likes

Actually lower your LED’s

I don’t think they care about losing top players or long time players! It seems they are pandering to new players that don’t have that many boosts.

I really hope they give them back to us! What would be the point of removal of boosts if we don’t get them put back in our boost inventory

So does that mean the 50% penalty fir unboosting will be completely disabled ? And anytine we need to tweak we will have to pay you for tokens ?

Here is an idea.