Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Stat Boost Shuffle Event - May 2021

Hello DPG members!

We are always listening to you, our dedicated players, and are always working on making your playing experience a great one. With that being said, get ready to rearrange your Boosts at no cost during this limited time Stat Boost Shuffle Event! :raised_hands:

Enjoy this awesome event between May 13th at 10:00 AM ET until May 19th 10:00 AM ET.

To participate in the Stat Boost Shuffle you will need to log into the game during the scheduled time. During this limited time, all of your Stat Boosts will still be allocated to your creatures, however you will then be able to refund and re-allocate all the acquired Stat Boosts free of charge!

Please note, this event is not to be confused with a Stat Boost Reset.
That would be when players are still charged the normal Stat Boost refund rates at 50%.
We hope that helps clarify and differentiate between the two Stat Boost events!

Happy Stat Boosting everyone!

107 Likes

Welcome to the Apex domination and swap in meta everyone!

58 Likes

Oh joy …wonder how many complaints we will get in the first week :rofl:

11 Likes

FINALLY. PSA: everyone remember to do those 3 achievements that require you to max out 1 of each teir

21 Likes

And once again its during an advantage tournament. I cant wait

5 Likes

Once again the shuffle event is during an Advantage Tournament. We all know how well that went last time. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Nice, I need that to get boosts away from Monolo

2 Likes

Yep, so much fun ahead (NOT)

5 Likes

The sheer terror of facing a fully boosted Ceramagnus and Morty just became real :sob:

12 Likes

I’m gonna take all of monolometrodon’s boosts and put them on wrhino

3 Likes

People: WHAT DO WE WANT!!
Other people: BOOST SHUFFLE
People: WHEN DO WE WANT IT?!!?
Other people: NOW!!

(same people after update)

People: WHAT DO WE WANT!!?!?!
Other people: NO BOOST SHUFFLE!!!

21 Likes

Yes, finally reshuffle, Im getting m rex on the 17th, I can boost it max, and than take it off later

cant please everyone
now that we have a shuffle, just make good use of it and wish there will still be hope in the arena

2 Likes

Theres always something to complain about. As long as we have boosts, a periodic reset is necessary for people who dont spend a ton of money on the game. Swappers and Apex can be countered, everything will be fine

5 Likes

Does it have to be during an advantage tournament again??

Other than that, yaaay

and the release notes are here too!!!

Hey @E.D @Ned is it at all possible for there to be an in game banner/notification so that people are more aware while this event is going on this time around? Much thanks!

10 Likes

Hell yes thx you Ludia great decition ^^

2 Likes

I’m so scared that flock will ruin/destroy the game to the point we will be forced to use raid (group moves) creatures to counter it, like creatures as Tryko, Apexes themselves, etc will be destroyed as damage absorbed is too much.

4 Likes