[News] Jurassic World Alive | Strike Events

DPG Members,

We’re excited to announce STRIKE EVENTS starting today!

WHAT ARE STRIKE EVENTS?
Strike Events are PvE (Player vs Environment) battles that take place on the map in two all-new, map-exclusive arenas, Daybreak and Nightfall! Strike Events are accessible in multiple locations across the map. Each Strike Event will revolve around a specific type of Ability, team, or creature’s battle advantages. Your goal is to outsmart the AI by choosing a team that counters its skills!

Unlike regular Battles, Strike Events can last for several rounds. You’ll need to defeat all the creatures in each round to move on. Every round gets more difficult, but don’t worry: your progress is saved after each milestone! You’ll also get a set number of retries. Use them all up, and you’re out. Complete every round before using up all your retries, and you’ve won the grand prize!

HOW CAN I PLAY?
Strike Events will be available on a weekly basis. Like capturing dinosaur DNA or collecting from a Supply Drop, you need to be within close range to participate in a Strike Event. However, you can view and interact with the Event from anywhere on the map. Tap on the info button next to the Event’s name to get specific information on each Strike Event. Doing so will give you tips about the creatures you are facing and how to strategize against them!

Strike Events have different lengths of time at which they will be active. Check the timer above the title to plan your trip accordingly!

TEAM
You can select 4 dinosaurs from your team of 8 before each Event, and rearrange them in between battles to adjust your strategy.

REWARDS
You’ll receive a reward for every battle won. Win all the battles to finish the event and collect the Grand Prize! The more battles a Strike Event contains, the more prizes it contains. The harder the Event, the bigger the Grand Prize Incubator.

Important notice: At the moment, certain external actions on your phone may affect gameplay, a fix for this is in progress. In the meantime, please see the FAQ for details here: https://ludia.gg/JWA_FAQStrikeEvent_0731

Good luck with the events and remember to always stay safe when exploring!

That is so cool. I really like this.

Very cool cannot wait to get out and try these new events…

Yess, good idea. But strike events for high levels?? Or more than 3 combats.

Exmple: 1-3 reward and 4-6 (with more enemy level) with better reward.

Just did my first one!!! It’s awesome you get to use your Dino’s and rewards are nice. Only found 2 common ones but they are tied together once I beat the first one the other locked out as well so you can’t abuse them which is smart. Will look for more later today but was just out on a walk when this popped and ran to try it out.

Hi, I just finished my first strike even and I think it’s an awesome addition to the game. But since I played it and my trophy progress was reset to 3000! and I couldn’t find anything related to this in the release notes! anyone else has this issue?

I read this yesterday…I thought it was suppose to go to 3500??

Hey everyone, if you think your trophy count had reset, contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can take a closer look at this.

Yep, me too. I was on 39++ and when I went into another normal battle, I found out that my trophies took a nosedive to 3059. What’s up Ludia? Another sneak attack behind my back???

Yeah. Thought so too. That’s why 3000 made it fishy!

Ludia is playing us?

What’s new? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

As many have said got reset to 3000 after doing strike battle. Support has been emailed. Hopefully get some clarification or resolution soon.

Thanks for the warning, I’ll hold off for now (but looking forward to it when the bugs are fixed).

Update: Now they’re back, but the only one on my map is on private property and cannot be reached. The accessible one I saw earlier has disappeared. :slightly_frowning_face:

I hope you will rotate the strike event locations to different supply drops every week.

same here, made sure I had over 3500 to get the reward and still back to 3000 lol sly

Strike event only cost me 622 trophies. Lol. Seems others had a higher pay in. That sucks.

The support team pull it. So I take it that going fix it.