Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Subscribe To Our Newsletter And Receive Exclusive In-game Rewards!

Hello DGP members,

We’ve made it easier for you to stay up-to-date on all current news and events coming to Jurassic World Alive. The Newsletter is dedicated to providing its subscribers with the latest and exclusive information, free in-game rewards, and much more!

First-time subscribers will receive an in-game gift of 200 Hard Cash! So what are you waiting for? Visit the link below so sign up for our newsletter.

https://ludia.gg/NewsletterSubscription

Happy Playing!

11 Likes

I know this is a dumb question, @E.D is this free?

1 Like

Yes it is. I already subbed just for the heck of it

Just give us the patch notes already.

11 Likes

Okay, you guys need to slow down with the subscriptions, every two stop spins, HEY! Subscribe now. HEY! Subscribe now.

I’m done with it you money grabbers. It is frustrating and not needed. :rage:

Absolutely free!

It is said that Im subrcribing already even though Im not :x

Is there any chance of removing the notification once we’ve subscribed? Keep thinking there’s an important message for me but it’s just this one repeating.

Problem is you give Ludia your info and then they say we need to verify your email. Click the link sent to your email but it never comes. So they get your info but you can’t confirm and never get your 200 cash. Scam…

Hey, check your spam folder if you haven’t received an email in your main inbox!

Nothin…I’m not surprised

I did it and I received my 200 bills! It is not a scam! try to do it again or to confirm the email again!

I like your profile pic, the color is nice!

Me suscribí y no recibí nada.

Translated From Spanish

I subscribed and received nothing.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

I received my 200. Thanks it was really easy.

I’ve tried to subscribe several times but it keeps telling me I am underage! Trust me when I say I am week and truly not underage!