Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Supply Spree (LIVE)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below is the LIVE progress bar for the Supply Spree GLOBAL EVENT, which will receive 2 updates per day. Best of luck to everyone!

For a recap on the rules and regulations to the event, please see here.

Rewards

Note: Cash is the green money (not Coins), and rewards are NOT cumulative

FRIDAY, MARCH 15TH
FINAL RESULTS - Congratulations on the R’awesome effort everyone and rest assured we’ll be taking this week’s results into consideration when planning the next one! Expect your reward in your mail later today!

THURSDAY, MARCH 14TH

Day 4

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 13TH

Day 3

TUESDAY, MARCH 12TH

Day 2

MONDAY, MARCH 11TH

Day 1
19 Likes
unlisted #2
listed #3

Can’t wait for the premium incubator :hugs:

Oh wait :thinking: #TooSoon

30 Likes

I ain’t spinning anything more than I have too! Everytime you put in a special event drop it spins slow! Fix the spin speed and we’ll talk about this event you got going on…

8 Likes

4 Likes

That last reward looks not-very green :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I’d rather have the 200 cash over the rare inc …

16 Likes

Can we talk about how two updates per day does not equate to a “LIVE” progress bar?

17 Likes

I will be relying on the commuters to pull big numbers on this one.

I play a small neighborhood and have a route I walk to dart and spin. I cannot spin them all at once or I run out of darts. I have to spin them as I drop low on darts. It would be on an as-needed basis.

1 Like

Seriously? Do you have nothing else to worry about? Come on.

5 Likes

Proofing text is my day job–and getting the dates/info/instructions right is very important–especially since they keep posting updates on out-dated posts. Very confusing for many people.

6 Likes

Ah yes, how dare she correct something that is incorrect. What a heinous crime.

9 Likes

It has nothing to do with having other things to worry about, it’s basic English and logic. Also the fact that this bar is not in the app somewhere is a bit ridiculous, though I realize it’s a new feature and will probably be included in the future. I have to imagine that maybe 2-3% of ALL players are members of the forum so it’s not very helpful to have it here.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s not a good solution at all.

@Christopher so you refuse to spin because the animation is slow? If it were to spin faster for a longer period, is that acceptable? You should do a time study of the regular drops vs special dino drops vs stroke towers and let us know the results.

2 Likes

Well will the 4pm results come in at 5:30 like the rush results

2 Likes

Just tap quickly on the prize and it makes up for the slow spin

Says the person who has nothing else to do then provide criticism on something that he thinks is irrelevant…

2 Likes

Spin a regular stop now and then a park stop and tell me there’s not a significant difference.

1 Like