[News] Jurassic World Alive | The Gigantic Pass

Are you ready for the Gigantic Pass? This second pass will focus on the Giganyx lineage!

From July 6th to August 3rd, complete Missions to receive DNA from creatures such as:

• Giganyx
  • Tryostronix
  • Giganotosaurus
  • Baryonyx
  • Postimetrodon
  • Postosuchus
  • Dimetrodon

Don’t forget that you also have a chance to receive 2 exclusive skins for 2 of these fearsome predators.

Lastly, we’re happy to announce that Stat Boost Refund Tokens will be available to redeem in the Gigantic Pass! Please note not all future Passes will distribute Tokens so be sure to complete all your Missions for this Pass while you can! Want to know more? Tap the Pass icon once the Gigantic Pass is active after July 6th at 11:00 AM ET!

So get out there and rank up to unleash your Gigantic self!

32 Likes

Weeehaw! Stat Boost Refund Tokens is here again bois, finally ludia, why didn’t ya’ll do this earlier?

I sure hope them tokens won’t be behind the €50 paywall… That being said, finally!

5 Likes

Can anyone remember if there were any perks to buying the grand premium instead of premium pass? Other than skipping a bunch of levels?

Was kinda boring finishing the pass with 20+ days left.

1 Like

So basically all giganyx and its ingredients

Mortem,rexy, and tarbo dna. An emote, and 100,000 coins I think

Extra DNA on top of the premium side stuff, like Apex DNA for Mortem Rex, there was an exclusive emote as well.

Why Giganyx. I don’t need it and never will :sob:

2 Likes

Please tell me that the boost tokens come with the free pass. We’ve wanted boost tokens for months and locking them behind the premium pass would just be a slap in the face to everyone who desperately needs them.

21 Likes

Bruhh " Gigantic Pass" only large creature in it is Giganotosaurus😂

9 Likes

About the boost tokens? please be on the free side, i swear ludia if you are making it on the premium pass… this is just gonna be worthless
maybe for people that can pay them is gonna be happy, but f2p’s gonna be mad boi ;-;

Tokens will probably be 1 or 2 in free pass and the rest premium

What happened to the Villain Pass? Did you guys scrap it or?

I think they renamed it, sincerely tryo and giganyx is here, just gonna be possible that gigantic pass is basically Villain pass but renamed

1 Like

Ay I’ll take that postimetrodon for the alt. However, if this is like the previous pass, early game is going to be even more ruined…

I just hope we get no unique DNA in the free pass, and just legendary, epic and rare DNA.

1 Like

It literally says we’ll get Giganyx DNA…

1 Like

Glad to see that we’re getting more tokens. Hopefully we can get more in future events

I said no Giganyx in the free pass. Having Giganyx DNA in the free pass would be terrible, as it would ruin the early game.

1 Like

If they put a lvl based system on it, it would be fine like same with incubators or darting.

5 Likes