[News] Jurassic World Alive | The Giganyx Rebalancing

I agree with Wild Thing here, it’s OP and the move was a bad decision. Please take a poll and see how the community feels to get feedback from the actual player base.

7 Likes

I really do not like this change

Giganyx was fine before and it did it’s job fine as a buffing fierce creature

The only reason why jam city buffed it is because it didn’t make them enough money

29 Likes

Should i make a Giganyx counter?

Sorry but this is surely a joke, right?

3 Likes

giga must be getting another unique, but not enough people have blown through their giga for giganyx. just like what happened with albertospinos before albertocevia.

7 Likes

theres nothing you can do you might as well not

2 Likes

Why am I having a Deja Vu about this? Albertospinos was also unexpectedly buffed for players to spend money on him and so Alberto gained another extremely powerful hybrid. It wouldn’t surprise Giga to receive another even more powerful hybrid.

25 Likes

you can bet there will be a store item for Giganyx in next days :joy:

19 Likes

The stats are insane now

High stats across the board
Yes this was the case last time but now it’s even worse

1 Like

These are giganyxs stats compared to fierce median BEFORE the buff

13 Likes

It is their go-to move, after all. :wink:

2 Likes

Even I think this is stupid. I’m fine with the Distraction resistance and you can change my mind about that, but everything else isn’t needed.

6 Likes

To be clear, they didn’t necessarily say they looked at battle performance. There was a $100 incubator and when compared to the other recently released uniques, people have been spending much less to try and max this one out.

6 Likes

Ok, but can we focus on the older creatures and not the newer ones? Dio really needs a buff

4 Likes

a swap in rampage attack would of been nice aswel or distraction swap in :slight_smile:

Guys i made a Giganyx counter
Screenshot_20220629-173312_Chrome

1 Like

Bro what​:sob::sob:

2 Likes

So a little money is at stake and all of the sudden Ludia can update creatures on the fly.

8 Likes

Unlike giganyx albertospinos was really weak so that nerf was needed

4 Likes

Guess this isn’t happening anytime soon. Wednesday June 9th? Isn’t today June 29th? Wow Ludia….