Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | The March Movement - Changes

Fellow DPG Members,

We made some minor changes to the March Movement Global Challenges.

• The reward brackets have been made easier for the Community to achieve
  • The rewards have been modified to fit the new brackets

Note: The rewards are NOT cumulative.

March is going to be an exciting month, we hope you’re as excited as we are! Enjoy and stay safe while exploring!

4 Likes

Aka no more premium incubator chance?

2 Likes

Exactly ^ 101010

Was excited about the premium incubators in this “exciting” March … now not …

2 Likes

Easier to achieve but much worse rewards logic

Hahaha not suprised at all, another smooth move before a feature even starts :joy: whose got money on the feature breaking halfway thru anyways ?

4 Likes

Rip premium incubators

2 Likes

Removing premium incubator from reward was quick. If only they were so eager to remove cheaters and bugs (speed ties :wave:) what game we could have :thinking:

33 Likes

On the bright side. Atleast were getting something. Thankful for that, but premiums were very enticing

2 Likes

Basically no premium incubator and poor dino DNA… yay, not bothering with this event…

Pfffffft. Ludia, you might be even worse than EA. Congrats. I am really looking for the day when the Harry Potter game comes out. I am extreamly interested on the effect it will make on JWA’s player base. What you are doing to this game is terrible. Who makes this kind of decisions???

5 Likes

When something looks too good to be true…

1 Like

I think everyone here complains to much, who cares if you don’t get a premium incubator.
It’s not the end of the world

2 Likes

Why offer chances for a premium incubator, let everyone get hyped up and then take it away. This is a new feature we had zero expectations, if the prize was an epic incubator from the start people would’ve still
Been excited for a new feature. It’s the fact that they offered us this amazing chance at a premium incubator and then at the last minute they pulled it away from us with no legitimate reasoning other then they don’t want to give everyone that good a prize.

9 Likes

Business done right : give a little then add a bonus to please the customer.
Ludia’s logic : pretend to give a lot then remove it to frustrate the player base. Well done :+1:

25 Likes

Its almost as if 1 of those things is probably much easier than the other. But who knows.

I was looking forward to premium incubators, you could at least give a reason why you removed them.

I’m not completely disappointed because we can still get an epic incubator, but we all know what the generic epic incubators can be like, Koola anyone?

2 Likes

I can already guarantee it will be grypo/secodonto for me :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Step 1: Ludia adds new features to spice up the game up.

Step 2: People complain its the not the new features they want.

Step 3: Ludia changes a new feature to make it easier for everyone to achieve.

Step 4: People complain that they’re ruining the new feature they just complained about.

Forever & forever on repeat.

8 Likes

Disapointed in this whats the point of the whole thing when we get 2 maybe 3 epic incubators in a week anyways

4 Likes

The same amazing grypo that in Ludia’s head is so good it deserves to be a zone’s day-only epic? :rofl:

3 Likes