[News] Jurassic World Alive | The Offspring Pass

A new Pass has arrived! Complete Missions to rank up your Pass Level for exclusive rewards.

Between August 3rd to September 7th, the Pass will focus on the Compsoraptor lineage which includes Blue’s one and only adorable offspring; Beta!

Expect to receive DNA rewards from the likes of:

• Beta
  • Compsognathus GEN2
  • Compsoraptor
  • Ghost
  • Microraptor
  • Tarbognathus
  • Tarbosaurus

You also have a chance at receiving Exclusive Skins for Tarbognathus and Compsoraptor, and Customization items to personalize your profile!

Want to know more? Hurry and visit the Pass menu while the Pass is active!

32 Likes

OHH HOOO yes i have been waiting for this one

4 Likes

Boost reset tokens on the pass maybe?

4 Likes

maybe u never know ludia

1 Like

@E.D are there any plans for boost reset tokens, and if so, will they still be in the same places as the Gigantic pass

5 Likes

Are you serious? You just release a creature, and make it a pass? Compso better be in premium.

12 Likes

I would like to know how is Ghost and microraptor is related to this topic

2 Likes

Although they did the same with Giganyx so I’m not surprised.

I see ghost but where’s micro? is it on the rock wall?

2 Likes

Both of them have nothing to do with compsoraptor

1 Like

They probably want everyone to unlock Segnoraptor.

2 Likes

Compsoraptor niceeee !!! One of my fav’s from this update. Will need that DNA plus Tarbognathus DNA to completely unlock it in future

I honestly don’t find this, or any pass for that matter, exiting, unless we actually get the THREE boost reset tokens AVAILABLE TO F2P that we should be getting and that we’ve countlessly asked for.

14 Likes

Why had it better? The gap between ptw and ftp is already beyond excessively wide, it needs substantially narrowing, not making worse.
Rule #1: there are umpteen ways for the game to survive without paying players, the fact that both their turnover and profits increased over the last 6mths at a time income from players dropped is the ultimate proof of this fact. Without the mass of ftp players on the other hand, the game dies an incredibly rapid death.

What ludia and other companies need to start doing is learning to find the sweetspot between ensuring a benefit to paying players while keeping it marginal enough to not alienate the vast majority of the player base. Few achieve this, and Ludia is amongst the furthest from doing so.

4 Likes

Ok the rewards are nice. Although i thought allodrigues would be having a season since he’s in the championship

4 Likes

YES I CAN GET TARBOGNATHUS!

(10 Troodons)

1 Like

Microraptor and Ghost, i dont need anything else, kind of a mid pass DNA wise imo

5 Likes

Beta dna, let’s go!

3 Likes

While this is true handing out uniques doesn’t really help the situation because everyone currently playing gets the same so the it doesn’t actually let them advance. Like these missions are easy enough someone in mt sibo or as Arcadia can easily do the unlock.
Since everyone else in these arenas unlock them it doesn’t equate to any trophy gains.

So now next month fresh install new players get to experience teams with Thor, giga, and now a third unique… plus possibly rexy.

The balance needs to be through grinding and gameplay not free hand outs that’s available to everyone who spends 20 minutes a day on the app. Because those players don’t play enough to climb trophy’s and therefore lead to stagnation of all arenas on the ladder.

1 Like