[News] Jurassic World Alive | The Tyrants Pass

Have you heard of the latest Jurassic World Alive craze that ABSOLUTELY can not be missed?
If you haven’t heard, we’re about to let you in on this amazing feature.

The Tyrants Pass!
It is finally beginning! This pass focuses on Jurassic World Alive’s most dominant creatures.

Between June 1st to July 6th, complete Missions to rank up your Pass Level for exclusive rewards. When you reach these final levels, you can achieve Unique DNA and an exclusive Thoradolosaur skin!

Check out what other rewards are available to claim in-game once the pass is active!

Rank up and be a Tyrant!

2022-06-08 11:00 AM ET UPDATE

REMINDER! The “Max Streak” boost given for the launch of the Pass has officially ended! The Daily Mission DNA Bonus streak progression will now resume as normal.

For quick context; Completing all Daily Missions during the time they’re active contributes towards increasing the final amount of Bonus DNA rewarded. This Bonus amount increases gradually the more frequently all Daily Missions are completed (with a max of 100 Bonus Epic DNA).

For the first 7 days of the Tyrants Pass, this contribution amount was set to the max. It has now returned to the normal contribution value.

In order to reach the max amount of Bonus DNA awarded, be sure to keep completing all Daily Missions!

Happy Playing!

30 Likes

No one at this point will care

Fix the game now

Please

65 Likes

Now do we have to pay for the skin because if the past says anything, there’s a premium version too. I’ll be incredibly disappointed if the skin isn’t free

43 Likes

Can you add custom skins?

5 Likes

How about fixing the missions first?

45 Likes

Will the unique DNA and Thorodolosaur skin be available through the free pass, or do you have to spend money on the premium pass to get them?

6 Likes

free for thor skin, pay for mortem skin at the end

2 Likes

Let me guess, the skins are gonna be locked behind a paywall just like almost every other thing in the game, prove me wrong

13 Likes

Nobody other than a few select people are going to pay $40 for a pass Ludia.

29 Likes

How about fix the game, its unplayable.

45 Likes

Hammond Collection Baryonyx is sooooooooooooooooo much worth it than a mortem skin

4 Likes

Fix the game before you try getting people to spend any money on it

23 Likes

Thora skin is free, the one for mortem it is not

2 Likes

Who cares when

(A) it can be bought and has naff all to do with effort.
And (B) its based on pointless busy work and random tasks rather than actuall gameplay like its predecessor was.

5 Likes

Can’t spend money if i wanted to cuz the game wont load

9 Likes

Jee I love my skins being locked behind a paywall
also I hate to say it but the skins in the game currently are mid.
Its worrying that default tryo looks better then the costume which will probably cost money

7 Likes

Is this a new Andrew skin or is it just a bug.

15 Likes

Honestly a movie skin pack like what evo1 did with return to JP is more likely to sell

But I guess the community is better at making long term business plans than the folks in charge

4 Likes

Agreed. I can’t even go into battle without a marshmallow possessing my Andrewtops!

33 Likes

Locking stuff behind a paywall has “never” gone wrong before, people will “defeynitely” not get mad or anything…

5 Likes