[News] Jurassic World Alive | The Tyrants Pass

This is true
I feel that if actual attention was payed towards having a more balanced meta where more then 8 creatures can be used in each rarity, as well as making tokens better and boosts and coins easier to access, arena would be better. Yes that means stop adding new creatures. In an ideal jwa everything would be usable in its respective rarity.
The core of the game, hunting and darting, could be improved by having it so everything wasn’t exclusive, here and there is fine, but this is far beyond reasonable.
and now we are getting a season pass, unneeded, why not make the skins reasonable, they give no benefit that I know of.

4 Likes

Knowing passes from other games like dragons rise of berk or jwtg they’re probably won’t cost that much

1 Like

But it is gonna cost

2 Likes

Yep. But let’s wait and see how much

The mortem skin was a really good opportunity for the intermediate missions in the apex category in the campaign but nah Jurassic pass

3 Likes

Or a grey sinoceratops skin

Probably 5x more than it should normally cost considering how everything in jwa tends to be that overpriced

1 Like

There are so many opportunities but they’ll either be obtained by in game purchases or event exclusive

4 Likes

And if they go ahead with skins for low rarity creatures

3 Likes

Or they could just put them in the daily gifts since you don’t really get much from there and there isn’t anything after indominus

2 Likes

You think they could’ve done something else instead of 50 indominus dna for logging in straight for more than half a year but nah let’s do another 1 to force people to rip open their safes containing their life savings

2 Likes

The apex skins could also have been obtained by something like a 3 year anniversary of your account or something like that, something that would make you more proud than using the credit card

3 Likes

One creature by itself wouldn’t cost that much but collecting every single one…

1 Like

Lets not forget on how much of a joke the dailies even are besides the fips. Especially those dna incs

2 Likes

“Donate 75 rare hybrid DNA” who asks for rare hybrid DNA?

6 Likes

“Donate 500 diplotator and scaphogna”
“Win a pvp match ending w epic anky”
“Use vasilas to kill indot 3 times”
“Feed x dino for minimal rewards”
“Get 5 stegosaurs to lvl 20 for 500 coins”

1 Like

You need purrulyth for a unique and we’ve also got a new legendary being made from a rare

As a mission I guess it’s doable. You can ask a friend in your alliance to request it once or twice and it’s done but as a daily mission…

1 Like

“Donate 300 Inostherium DNA”
“Win 10 Battle with Phorusrhacos”
“Defeat 2 Trexes with Triceratops”
“Donate 50 Brontotherium DNA”
"Defeat 1 Mortem Rex with an Ankylos Lux "

5 Likes

I rarely or to almost never see any requests for it mostly albertosaurus and tuojiangosaurus