Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Third Anniversary 2021

Happy 3rd Anniversary loyal DPG members! :confetti_ball: :partying_face: :tada:

We are beyond happy and grateful to share this wonderful milestone with you!

Between May 24th to May 30th, celebrate about 180 million years of dinosaurs, and Jurassic World Alive’s 3rd anniversary with themed Events on the Map and in the Market. Catch Anniversary themed creatures inside your Map range, or find them in the Showcase Incubator.

Participate in the Anniversary Strike Event by taking on creatures released this year! This will mean bringing a team equipped with a range of abilities to show off the skills you’ve learned!

Don’t forget to use this year’s exclusive Anniversary Scent to draw in the creatures we’ve introduced to you over the last year. It will guarantee at least 1 Rare encounter.

We look forward to yet another amazing year with you all, and as always, Happy playing!

05/25/2021 Update

• The Anniversary Incubators have been updated to include an expanded roster of recently released marvels! The Event Supply Drop selection and schedule will remain the same.

05/31/2021 Update

• If you login after May 31st, 2021, be sure to check out your Player Badge Inventory for special badges based on the year of your account creation!

Note: The Badges are distributed in a slow rollout so if you do not see yours yet, please wait 24 hours. If after 24 hours you still have not received your badge yet please contact our support team!

45 Likes

next week seems very promising and exiting!
my only issue with it is leaving my darting fate up to the wonderful RNG gods

4 Likes

What are “anniversary themed” creatures?

4 Likes

Creature’s on the schedule that was released. New creatures through the last year.

5 Likes

16 Likes

so I’ll be seeing dodos, acro’s, compsocaulus, dodocevia in my circle…?

2 Likes

Just a thought, how about a week long anniversary treasure coin chase, you can even surprise us. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Very excited for anniversary week!!

5 Likes

Yay! Dodo and Compy!

2 Likes

under event drops, they won’t be spawning in the wild out of nowhere like other regular creatures, its up to the RNG gods whether or not the drops will be in ur circle

2 Likes

Only one person to blame for poor darting sessions and it ain’t RNG.

2 Likes

I was talking about drops, no need to say I am bad at darting, we only have 1 day for epics, legendaries, and uniques and I’m not sure how well rng will treat me when deciding where the drops on my map go. And its not so simple to go around and get them since there’s a pandemic going around in case you didn’t know

2 Likes

Why you gotta be rude all the time man?

4 Likes

I’m sorry, Ludia. I was looking forward to the JWA Anniveesay so much! I was hyped.

But seeing what you’re recently doing. How you seem to be trying to break the game for us and suck out all the joy and fun, excitement and motivation with your actions.

I can’t anymore. I wish I could be happy but it but I’m more sad and frustrated. Not with the game itself but with what you’re doing… :frowning:

7 Likes

Oh damn that’s a good point! Only one day of epics!

2 Likes

tenor (2)

1 Like

:kissing_heart: I see you Elessaaarrrr

1 Like

Hope I just have a bunch of dodos.

There was nothing rude about my comment at all. He said it was up to the RNG gods, I said it wasn’t, since it isn’t. Why do you have to comment on something when you’ve got nothing of worth to add to the conversation?

I dont think that’s rude. Hes got a point. The only thing responsible for your darting sessions is yoy. Maybe some unfortunate lag, but in the end, you