[News] Jurassic World Alive - Titanic Event 2022

It’s time to get big! Celebrate the entire week with events and offers showcasing Jurassic World Alive’s biggest and largest creatures! This week will also feature another instance of Stat Boost Strike Events providing even more Boost rewards! Be sure to avoid being stomped!

Between July 27th to August 2nd, keep an eye on your map for special Event Supply Drops over the week to collect the special creatures, or grab them in the Showcase Incubator. You’ll also get to face off against a team of Jurassic World Titans in the special Strike Event. Test your battle skills!

Test yourself against Jurassic World Titans in this special Trial Strike Event. Bring 3 creatures to help you battle!

And lastly, be sure to collect up to 25,000 coins during the scheduled event with the special themed Treasure Chase.

Happy Playing!

31 Likes

Does this mean there is gonna be an avoid being stomped bundle in the store?

Or a new slogan… Get Boosts or Get Stomped!

The event sounds ok though.

2 Likes

This is the least commented on announcement post I’ve ever seen

1 Like

3 exclusive sauropods…
TITANIC week…

Only 1 available to dart. :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Can we have a different kind of event? it´s always the same thing over and over again, strike events with different dinos, come on guys use your creativity.

1 Like

dawsey

Titanic… so appropriate given the state of the app with all its bugs and performance issues . :rofl: Are you trying to tell us something? :thinking:

13 Likes

Had this exact thought

2 Likes

That made me laugh for 5 whole minutes

1 Like

More Gigano :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

othre than the giga and the three epic stiked this is a titanic fail

Are this event telling the future of the game?
The ship that can’t complete it’s first travell

2 Likes

As someone said, it’s always darkest just before eternal nothingness

3 Likes

Looks good

Last weekend I finally came across Titanaboa. It stated that I had already had 12/15 attempts! What’s that all about?

You get 12 attempts across all the epics, so you had already hunted some combination of these:

Thanks for the info! I really needed Titanaboa DNA. I’ll think twice about targeting other dinos on the list!