Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Titanoboa Geo Event 2020

Attention fellow DPG members!

The Titanoboa will be ssslithering through your neighborhoodsss between February 3rd and 14th!
Bring a friend to sssnuggle up with and make the most of the daysss leading up to Valentine’s by going out to collect Epic DNA!

Happy Playing!

35 Likes

11 days and then it’s gone forever. sigh

23 Likes

sweet for the boa, but really? only 11 days after so long after the release of the update. And this is still only a small chance to actually encounter one because it will be another global spawn. This is actually kind of a disappointment.

27 Likes

Great… I barely ever see these epics during these so-called events. I’ll be lucky if I see one. Of course I bet a bunch of Monolopho will be all over the place as they always are…

3 Likes

maybe we will get a special master strike with it. That would at least guarantee some people have it available in the sancs. but… not super excited as it’s almost impossible to find global event epics like this. :pensive:

3 Likes

This is gonna be a really tough one to dart… if it even shows up. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I knew it!

2 Likes

Sad thing. This snake only get to stay with us for 11 days. After that it slithers back into the warm hole☹️

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the Boa sighting thread

1 Like

Well, time for me to put Dracoceratops back on my team and go outside. :snake: :rat:

29 Likes

Finally this snake will be mine >:D

You mean to say that titanoboa actually exists in the game?!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Well currently, for my fat fingers, Titanboa Gen 2 is brutally hard for me to shoot. I can imagine the Epic will have the same spastic flop all over the screen movement.
I think I will be in the fetal position and in tears after shooting one.

15 Likes

With the removal of daily epics and the huge number of epic additions to the global spawn pool… well with how diluted the epic spawns are, I’ll be surprised if I can even see one, let alone dart more than 75 per attempt on it.

7 Likes

Awesome, just hope that I see more than one in the 11 days

1 Like

Sssssigh :snake:

2 Likes

As others have said, great but 11 days is really sad. With my luck I’ll be lucky to see 1 or 2.

This is a major release. Hope you guys increase the time.

2 Likes

Gotta look on the bright side, its a good reason to hunt more, thats what the games about, I mean would you read a Where’s Walley/Waldo book where he was just standing in the centre of a blank page? Lol

2 Likes