Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Tournament Points Distribution

Hello DPG members!

We hope your week has been going well. We’d like to let you know that we heard your feedback and have done some work on the Tournament balancing so you can have a much better playing experience.

Take a look at the chart below to see the improved points distribution!

We hope you have a great weekend, happy playing!

45 Likes

Thank you for finally listening to your player base… this is a step in the right direction

13 Likes

SO that’s why i’ve only been getting 30 per win.
Thanks to the team.
A constant 30 per win with varied loss points not being grater than what you win.
This is a step in the right direction. and can encourage more play time in the tournaments because you can make back what you lose much easier. it’s not demoralizing to have a loosing streak anymore. (at least not as much.)

17 Likes

Finally that’s much better

1 Like

It means you are going to get a lot of people on the same score but I’ll take that over the horror show we had before. I assume the Required Medals is where you are currently not where you start.

Many thanks for listening; definitely a step in the right direction.

1 Like

So does that mean they were broken?

1 Like

This is very nice news! :smiley:

I hope to receive the next news equally pleasant to this one! :clap:

3 Likes

Yes win 20 lose 40

1 Like

Basically, you’d be on a win streak, then lose one battle, which would set you back two wins, so you’d have to win two battles to make up for that one loss. It was pretty discouraging

1 Like

This is so much better, way less frustrating than before. Thanks!

1 Like

How are ties going to be calculated? Because inevitably with set trophy counts there will be a tie at the top of the leaderboard.

1 Like

I thought it was the first person to reach that medal count. I remember that from somewhere but don’t remember where it was.

1 Like

This is an awesome improvement! But maybe some clarification on what “required medals” mean?

1 Like

@Arnold this might make you happy. Everyone knows how much you protested the Tournaments and their unfair medal system.

3 Likes

I’d prefer something that added a small bit of variety so you don’t end up with 10s of people on the same score, e.g. beat someone above you +32, beat someone below you +28 but I’ll take this method over the previous one all day long.

@Piere87 It was “certainly first past the post” in a previous iteration.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking as well. Either way I think this is a great improvement and I hope it allows more enjoyment for the players overall.

1 Like

Now THIS is a pleasure!

Quite a big step in the right direction.

Holy cow,finally, thank you for listening…see this is the direction you need to go from now on.

1 Like

Two months that I’ve been fighting about it without having been listened to or having had an answer, the support would benefit from being more humble and cordial. Finally a small victory because this is clearly a step in the right direction. Thanks to those who have been listened to and corrected.

1 Like