Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Trials Feature 2020

Hello fellow DPG members,

The map will be introducing battles with various and changing requirements to put all your battle skills to the test!
Every week a different Trial will be introduced, in which you will need to select certain creatures containing the required abilities to battle.

Happy Playing!

92 Likes

So it’s… randomly generated campaign battles?

Could be alright but I would have hoped to see a system closer to PokeGo’s raid battles first.

Either way it’s offering more PvE options besides strikes, so overall I’m happy.

14 Likes

That’s great. Thank you! Is there a way to yawn at the trials?

13 Likes

This sounds awesome.

6 Likes

Is this separate from the campaign?

2 Likes

Thank you! Excited for a new fun feature!!

4 Likes

This looks awesome! More variety and playstyles is definitely what we need right now

6 Likes

Sounds Fun And Cool But People Without A Dinosaur With A Required Level Will Completely Miss Out On Getting The Rewards

3 Likes

:thinking:

You have my Attention…

13 Likes

:eyes:

This looks like it has some potential! I love the idea of more opportunities to gain coins and DNA. And this is great for people that don’t like pvp in the arena. More ways to interact with the game. Can’t wait to see what else to expect!

19 Likes

this feels like the campaign, but on the map. Could still be interesting.

5 Likes

I like the outdoor aspect of this game but the 5 and 7 battle strikes already take waaay too long… not looking forward to standing around looking suspicious

This may not be the game for you then :wink:

2 Likes

Well for us endgame players these “trials” will be a cakewalk lmao. Interesting concept though

4 Likes

9 Likes

Anything new will be a plus. I think people have grown tired.
We will see
Thanks

2 Likes

More PvE options? YAS!

3 Likes

I wonder when it starts

2 Likes

@E.D When can we expect the first trial?