[News] Jurassic World Alive | Upcoming Fixes

Hello fellow DPG members,

Our team has found a couple of issues that made it into the latest build.

• If a player hasn’t completed at least one PvP battle since the latest trophy reset, they will not appear reliably in Alliances player lists. This occurs regardless of the player’s score at reset time. From the “invisible” player’s point of view, the fix is to play one battle. From the other player’s point of view, if they want their Alliance player list to be accurate, they may exit and enter the Social tab again.

• The one-time offer is being blocked by the notification pop-up and the “close” button is not responding. If possible, try using your phone’s “back” button to close the pop-up.

• There is a possibility that you may encounter some issues not receiving Friendly Challenge requests and instant notifications related to friends and Alliances. If you do experience this, rest assured they will be resolved in the coming days.

Some of the above issues will be fixed in the coming days, others may require a patch, which is already in the works.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Change the spawns would be nice

Thank you for keeping us informed and taking our suggestions and concerns into consideration… much appreciated.

“Apologies for the inconvenience.”

No problem! It’s not like you FIX this stuff anyway…

and the other bugs?

and if this did not work, will it be reoffered [sic]?

What about the issues that made it to the PREVIOUS build and are still there?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Look the maintenance or it’s working or it’s not. because until now I’m banking the clown here waiting waiting waiting without stopping it seems that the game does not work even because I saved everything on my Facebook and even then in Google Play Games in the visitor nothing works

Fix the issue where google play disconnects on launch, or the game hangs at 7 of 24, tries to reload from 1, gets to 7 and pops an 118 error.

This is in an area with good signal, other apps work fine. It’s not my connection.

Any word on the fix for Android 9 users for darting sensitivity?