[News] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.5 Matchmaking

Naa come on man play be interactive

Happy to hear that Ludia is working on the matchmaking. I’m less happy to hear that they need to resort to AI in order to have battkes. This basically means that the playerbase is very small. If you look at how many times this game has been downloaded and take into account that they need to use AI to get battles, then you can conclude that many players have stopped playing this game. I love this game and i would like this game to succeed. So everyone: tell everyone you know about this game and make some publicity. And to Ludia: please make your game more attractive: fix bugs and glitches, increase epic spawns, increase event drops, decrease incubator prices for pay to win players,…

I think the AI/bots only applies to the highest ranked players who really don’t have a lot of human opponents available. I’m in lower Arena 10 and never have to wait more than a few seconds for an opponent… AI has never been offered (and I wouldn’t take it… I want trophies).

I don’t think this means that the game is not doing well (OK, I really don’t want to believe this :wink:).

Bots have been used to speed up que times at all levels of the arena… since launch i played many.bots at 3800 last tournament… this opt in part of the bots is the only new thing… but if bots are being used in what was upper sorna of last season… player base issues are being hidden…

Think about the recent changes to the spawns and other things they added to make the new player experience better… tring to keep the player base from getting to spread out on the ladder. Their insistence i vote for the game every day even though i already did. Notifications in jwtg to vote as well. My experience most people ive got to try the game played it for a few days then migrated away.

Sounds like the root cause of the problem is lack of players. For the amount of downloads, this shouldn’t be an issue, yet it is.
Perhaps all the bugs, glitches and cheaters should have been dealt with early on.
It would probably be beneficial if Ludia actually paid more attention to the players gripes, and addressed the issues. They have listened, but the results of the fixes have been less than spectacular. Other issues, completely ignored.
I appreciate addressing the matchmaking issues, I hope this isn’t where the fix stops regarding the matchmaking issues…

Ha no problem. Wish i would’ve read this when I was ranked 7th overall… would’ve sat there for a while. Here I was trying to boat-race to keep up with the people fighting AI’s and getting into the stratosphere all day when I didn’t need to…

Since update 1.3 I have encountered very few bots, had been in Ruins for several weeks, but recall only 2 bots. I imagine there would be fewer in lower arenas.

Matches timed out occasionally, but wait times have not been excessive.

There were nights i was getting 2-3 bot matches a night during the last tourney… nothing extreme but i do check after every maych to see if it was a bot or not just because im curious or not… todays i havent got any

But like i said they just condensed the player base into a more compact ladder to make bot matches needed less.

And then you’re not given your highest creature to fight the other person who is lucky enough to be awarded his highest creature in the RNG lineup. That’s bad and therefore shouldn’t be used.

Love this idea big L you are not just listening but implementing better changes great work!!!

Continuing the discussion from [News] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.5 Matchmaking:

Ludia Please, make “replay battle” in game, thanks

Yes I agree I love this game…just has few issues… but it is getting better… woo hoo

Yes but also download … many of us have had to take game off then download again… again… ummm

Yes. I m one of those that battle only for incubators. I stop battling after season 2 but find that I missed out on a lot of incubator only dinos. So now I’m back to the arena reluctantly.

I do wish that the system let us choose if we can pvp AI for incubators instead of wasting time in the arena