Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.7 Android Delay

UPDATE
We can confirm that we are now LIVE on the Google Play Store! Our sincerest apologies for the delay and any inconveniences that emerged from this.

Thank you for your patience and support!

Dear DPG Members,

We’re fully aware that the Update is still not available to our Android players. We’re investigating on the situation and waiting to hear back from the Play Store. At this very moment, we have no accurate ETA to share with you. We want to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope to resolve this very soon!

27 Likes
Android problem
Update 1.7 for Android
Make the android apk available. Please
pinned globally #2

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thanks for making a new thread instead of updating the 2k responses thread completely serious.

16 Likes

Why not just roll the update back instead of locking out over half your players while giving the remaining an unfair advantage?

16 Likes

Unfair advantage. How so? The update they released is broken. No real advantage with sluggish darting, the app crashing every 5 minutes, battles timing out mid battle, unable to collect daily mission dna, I could go on. Yeah real advantage bro. :man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4:

12 Likes

This doesnt even just affect the android players… apple players at least are in the game, but because half the playerbase is gone, we cant find matches for battles, and alliance missions are very slow moving…

Quote from someone else:
Apple players are mad, and android players are super mega mad

12 Likes

Did i mention most of the hybrids are weak and the rhinos are useless?

2 Likes

I’m glad I’m not wasting my time on them then. Since the game crashes and I can barely crack 100 dna with the laggy darting.

I just want to know what happens if it’s not up in the next 10 hours and we don’t have access to the stat boost sale

1 Like

If we miss out on the 50 stat boosts, that’s a problem

1 Like

The stat boosts are 500$ for 25… is it really worth it, when u can get free ones

This is the first time I’ve felt like ludia is actively lying to us. You’re telling us that you’re in communication with Google Play and Google Play is telling us that you haven’t submitted an update so either you’re lying or they are

15 Likes

Why did it take you this long to look into it?

2 Likes

Nothing happens. Ludia will just sit back and collect everyone’s vip payments.

7 Likes

It’s funny I saw someone post a pic of boost strike events but I haven’t seen one yet just the regular strike events.

Absolutely worth it. There is a 24 hour sale for 50 stat boosts. I need those. All top players bought them. Huge disadvantage to have

1 Like

There have been none… the pic was from metahub’s beta tester or something… the free ones can come from daily battle inc

Thanks for clearing that up I was pretty upset I wasn’t gonna be able to do them.

The other thread made it seem like google didn’t get the patch. I’m assuming ludia dropped the ball on this, but why would you wait 12+ hours to look into it regardless?

2 Likes