Hello DPG Members!
Our team has been made aware of some issues following Update 2.11. These issues are actively being investigated and worked on, if not already fixed.
These known issues have been fixed:
- 2.11 Release Notes News Center Typos
- Roar’s description was missing its Cooldown
- Sinokotaraptor unlock cost is incorrect
These known issues are being investigated on:
- Roar is buffing Damage for 1 Turn instead of 2
- Revenge Shattering Rampage Discrepancies
- Parasauthops’s Resilient Rampage Revenge Cleansing discrepancies
- Skoonasaurus Health Discrepancies
- Raid Incubator UI Size is too small
- Enteloceros’ Revenge Shattering Rampage is changed to Group Revenge Shattering Rampage
- The team is investigating reports of the Google Play Login banner appearing during various actions
- The team is investigating various animation issue reports
- The previously mentioned Known Issues are still being investigated
- Daily Login Gift Clarification: It is intended for the Daily Login Gift button to be hidden after collecting the day’s gift. This is done intentionally for the purpose of a cleaner UI. The button will reappear within 24 hours
- The health for Skoonasaurus has been restored
- 2.11.30 will be releasing on iOS
The Resilient Rampage Revenge’s Cleanse issue should now be resolved.
We’d like to assure you that the remaining issues are still being investigated!
We will keep you posted on the progression of the fixes in this thread.
Thank you all!
Thanks for the updates! Any news on boost reset?
Are you ever going to release an update completely tested before it’s released ?
Each update I have hope and each update I’m disappointed - you would think after three years you would of learnt by now .
Mortem’s animations are screwed up too. Rampage has the original Roar animation.
Dilorach’s rampage and heal animations need switching too
I was about to say paratops dosent cleanse reduced damage until after it hits
Hi everyone, let’s please try to stay on topic
There is also a small graphic bug in Para icon in upper right corner.
That’s what I’ve always got mad at ludia about. They always censor my complaints too. And gamepress still defends them
Ok so what about group cunning impact having no cooldown?
Also I don’t have any green incubator in the area, is this normal @Eugene
I will reiterate what the majority of the community are thinking why is it that ludia cannot get an update correct? I mean come on we the player base want to enjoy this game but honestly after each update the player base lose faith pretty quick.
The key word is testing things before they are released I wouldn’t mind waiting longer for a update to go live if things worked as they should once its live.
What about the health nerf on Skoona ?
Is that being worked on?
What do you mean by heath nerf is that good, and I think they won´t fix it.
The real bug is:
When does Ludia recognize us europeans?
In 2.10 asia and America got a hybrid for their country dinos?
For Struto in 2.11 still nothing …
Seems Ludia doesnt like europeans.
Maybe we should all leave the game.
Then they will do it shortly.
It is all about cash what matters Ludia
But important that struto pops on map 10-15 times a day…
Eceros’ RSR still hasn’t been fixed yet
I dont have green supplies too after the update. First time since long time. And my cube position changed too.
I think they screwed up again …
Lets wait for day change today.
I’ll post once here.
Feedback is always appreciated. However tone and context matters. Presenting feedback, even negative, in a constructive manner is always appreciated.
Also, please make sure all posts follow our Forum Rules.
Thanks all for understanding.