[News] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.11 Known Issues

Is that photoshop or real

Animation for Mortem’s roar is showing on its rampage and vice versa.

Did u fix Enteloceros’ RSR yet? It still appears as 2 cooldowns

2 Likes

Diloracheus (spelling) (unique variant of dilophosaur)

Animations are off. It screams during rampage (which I guess, IS a thing in real life when folk go crazy :thinking:).

It rampages when healing (now THAT I haven’t seen in real life. Putting on a band aid and then tearing up the room…)

@Ned

3 Likes

Looks epic!!

The rampage animation “kinda” looks cool.

1 Like

:joy: lol
10 characters

3 Likes

Even jobs have probs :rofl:

There are many, many, many more bugs than this and everyone knows them. If these are the only bugs ludia “knows” about it’s because they don’t want to know about them.

2 Likes

how that a problem well it not to me I think it kinda cool

5 days since this post and no bugs have been fixed yet, amazing work :ok_hand::man_facepalming:t2:

Thread has been updated! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Eugene
With great excitement I scrolled to the top to see the updated information.

To say I was disappointed would be an understatement.

But thanks anyway.

Can you fix this @Ned

Hey Dinosaur_attack, our team is currently working on a fix for this issue.

It’s nice to have another strong group attack with all these flocks going around. Although I’m not quite sure if this was the right way to go, since Enteloceros only has two damaging moves, so that cooldown hurts it a lot.

Also, the attack seems to only target all opponents on revenge. If the base move is going to have a cooldown of 2, it should do this all the time. Either make the move target all opponents all the time, or reduce the cooldown for the non-revenge version.

10 Likes

Why have green supply drops become so rare? There were two on 5 km, in the last week we had lost a lot of everything because of it.

(And it doesn’t seem to be any better this week either.)

2 Likes

Thread updated!

3 Likes

And now that achievement makes sense

When are they going to fix the Pest Control achievement?