[News] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.13 Known Issues

Hello DPG Members!

Our team has been made aware of some issues following Update 2.13. These issues are actively being investigated.

• The Hadros lux raid aura glow remaining static on the map.
  • Ability issue reports with Ankylos lux.
  • Alanqa, Baryonyx and Dimorphodon appearing as Event Exclusives.
  • Reports of players getting stuck at step 21/30 of the login.

01-28-2022 UPDATE

• We were notified of issue reports with Alliance DNA donations. These issues should have been resolved after January 27th and new Donations/Requests should be functioning correctly. If you continue to experience Alliance Donation/Request issues, please reach out to our support team at support+alive@ludia.com for troubleshooting.
  • We were notified of issues with Raid invitations. These are still being fully investigated but there should have been improvement after January 27th. If you continue to experience Raid invitation issues, please reach out to our support team at support+alive@ludia.com for troubleshooting.
  • We are looking into various additional issues reported with Alliances when players leave and join them. These include Sanctuary Sharing issues, Role promotion and demotion issues as well as UI issues with Alliance Missions. We are investigating these issues with priority.
  • We are currently still investigating the issue with players getting stuck at 21/30 of the login. Please reach out to our support team for additional troubleshooting at support+alive@ludia.com

We will keep you posted on the progression of the fixes in this thread.

Thank you!

01-31-2022 UPDATE

• The team had been notified of issues pertaining to Tournament Medal and Alliance Point progression when players Join Alliances. These are indeed related to the aforementioned Alliance issues shared previously. Rest assured all progression is still being counted, there is just a delay in it reflecting within the game. We are still working on a fix for this to release as soon as possible!

• We have also been notified of issues with making in-game purchases and are investigating the potential causes.
    If you experience any issues with making in-game purchases please contact our support team over at support+alive@ludia.com with your Support Key and Receipt screenshots available.

• The 21/30 Login issue is still being investigated and we are looking into solutions to release as soon as possible!

Thank you all for your patience.

02-02-2002 UPDATE

• Alanqa, Baryonyx and Dimorphodon are no longer Event Exclusives!
  • A fix has been pushed to address the purchase issues. If you continue to experience purchasing issues, please reach out to our Support team over at support+alive@ludia.com with your Support Key and Receipt screenshots available.
  • Rest assured the solution to address the aforementioned Alliance issues is still in development and we are working to release the fix as soon as possible!

03-02-2002 UPDATE

• A fix has been deployed to address the aforementioned Alliance issues. Players simply need to reboot their game to receive the fix. Should players continue to experience issues with their Alliances please continue to reach out to our support team over at support+alive@ludia.com
19 Likes
  • cant invite to raids everyone apple and android need to restart plu sonce the raid starts after 5 minutes gettinbg people in it crashes.

• pvp same sort of thing games crashing etc

• in australia its thursday…why are there carnos everywhere

4 Likes

bonsoir aujourd’hui impossible d inviter ou de reçevoir des invitations pour le mortem et les autres raides pour les personne de mon alliances et les autres personne hors alliance du coup tres frustrant car aujourd hui jaurai pus débloqué le mortem mais a cause des bug des invitation de raide impossible va t il avoir un correctif pour ce problème ?.

Mod Edit:

Translated from French

good evening today impossible to invite or receive invitations for the mortem and the other steep ones for the people of my alliances and the other people outside the alliance suddenly very frustrating because today I could have unlocked the mortem but because of the invitation bug steeply impossible will there be a fix for this problem?.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

2 Likes

because hybrid pursuit :wink:

Dna donations disappear shortly after being made.
Old dna donation requests keep coming back onto the list after collection.

9 Likes

Does this mean that the vip bug i fixed with the update or that it isnt important enough to look at for now?

What about how it looks like they gave Spinos the wrong kit and stats :wink:

You do know that we’re on Carno pursuit, right?

1 Like

No mention of the GPS issue with Android 12? :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Hi!

These are my experiences with the 21/30 bug so far:

The game is stuck at 21/30 on the loading screen after closing it and trying to open it again.

This issue persits for at least an hour then the game randomly manages to load again. The problem immediately comes back after I close the game.

Practically I can only log in every few hours unless I keep the game running (which is not an acceptable solution)

None of these seem to effectnor fix the issue in any way:
Restarting the game
Restarting the device
Reinstalling the game
Force stop+clear cache
Restarting internet connection

Multiple people with seemingly hungarian usernames have reported this issue on the forums.
Maybe it is connected to a certain area or provider.

Please look into this. Its very frustrating.
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Indoraptor (unique) still gets hit with dot after cleanse, not noticed this before & I assume it’s a bug as what’s the point of a cleanse move that doesn’t cleanse?..

Friends cannot receive any raid boss invitations from mine.

1 Like

I emailed a message to support on a new issue I got with the new update.

After Making a donation, it shows zero after another person donates. Here are some screenshots.

First image is after i donated from arcannis (shows 80) the second, i donated from Lucian (shows 100, should have shown 180) the Third image is both of them resetting to zero.

6 Likes

same problem here, it is utmostly frustrating

même problème ici, c’est extrêmement frustrant

2 Likes

The exact same thing happened to me. And from coming from a place in which almost all requests are maxed and then me not receiving any irritator Gen 2 means there is a quite a bad glitch preventing the user base from getting coins / DNA.

I hope we can get some information from Ludia on this.

3 Likes

can’t send either or receive invitations in raid is the most damaging probnlem and it might trigger people quite game if the problem prolongs.

1 Like

yeha i just got told and yes i feel dumb :stuck_out_tongue:

If my donations don’t go through, I’d like a cerval incubator to compensate.

Update: my trex g2 request just timed out, usually gets filled, gave me nothing.

Looks like donations are screwed, God know why it hasn’t happened till 24hrs+ after the update though?