[News] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.14 Known Issues

Hello DPG Members!

Our team has been made aware of some issues following Update 2.14.

These issues are actively being investigated.

• The lingering Android 12 GPS issues.
  • Update 2.14 should have addressed lingering Purchase Issue behavior but should you continue to experience issues with Purchases, please continue to reach out to our support team over at support+alive@ludia.com with your Support Key and Receipts included.
  • Issues related to viewing Player Profiles from the Alliance Menu as well as Promoting & Demoting Alliance members.
  • Pterovexus animation issues.
  • Apatosaurus’ Group Decelerating ability.
  • Description error with Critical Sidestep
  • We are aware and actively investigating discrepancies with Resilient Strike/Impact/Rampage within the Raid Battle context
  • Reported issues with Raid invitations and disconnections

We will keep you posted on the progression of the fixes in this thread.

Thank you!

PS: please note that it is intentional for your Stat Boost balances to appear at the top of the screen when refunding them. We apologize for the confusion it might have caused.

2022-03-14 UPDATE
  • Imperatosuchus is no longer appearing as an AI opponent.
  • Rest assured we are working on releasing a patch update ASAP to address the following issues.
    • The inability to view Player Profiles from the Alliance Menu.
    • The inability to promote and demote Alliance members.
    • The issues experienced when attempting to join and accept Raid invitations.
    • The app becoming unresponsive when reviewing a customer support message.
    • The Creature Collection list remaining in the A-Z filter when placing a creature in a Sanctuary.

We will update this thread as soon as the patch is available!

Thank you!

2022-03-17 UPDATE

• Version 2.14.18 has been made available as an optional download (meaning there is no maintenance period). It address the following issues:

• The inability to view Player Profiles from the Alliance Menu.
    • The inability to promote and demote Alliance members.
    • The issues experienced when attempting to join and accept Raid invitations.
    • The app becoming unresponsive when reviewing a customer support message.
    • The Creature Collection list remaining in the A-Z filter when placing a creature in a Sanctuary.

2022-03-30 Update

• We have released a soft-update (Version 2.14.21)! Soft update means there is no maintenance period required. The update addresses the following:
    • Allows for the behavior outlined in the Championship Reward Changes post.
      Please note despite this update initially being an optional download, players will be required to update their game to this version in the coming days (much like what was done for 2.14.18).
    • This latest version assists with additional issues flagged with GPS and Android 12
21 Likes

I hope Apatosaurus actually keeps the GDI ability and the overall buff she deserved. This will give her a greater opportunity to deal with flocks better!

34 Likes

Also people with iPhones get stuck on the loading screen… Half an hour in a lobby because people can’t join. What a disaster again…

4 Likes

part of the reason why there’s a gps issue is because Google is ending game support for all games that use gps and Google maps to work, so you guys at ludia need to look into switching to a different gps and map based system before then

10 Likes

I’ve had a VIP account for almost a year now. Calm down with the push to make us watch ads. The persistent notifications and that infernal flashing green bubble are too much. That stuff drives me up the wall. The raid invites were frustrating but this flashing is too much.

You’re throwing away dollars for pennies. $120 a year isn’t enough? I pay so I don’t have to watch ads.

25 Likes

Pls don’t change apatosaurus, it could actually use this buff.

10 Likes

I was about to say the same. Specially now that we have more common tournaments AND common flocks

1 Like

PLEASE keep apato buff

13 Likes

nooo don’t change Apato she needed that buff

13 Likes

I want this to stay actually, it really needs it. Please don’t change it.

22 Likes

Don’t change Apatosaurus please, it’s a well deserved buff and it will be extremely helpful in the upcoming tournament, and now that Common only tournaments are a thing, we just recieved another option to fight off flocks and other cunnings.

15 Likes

Especially against those pesky lizards

2 Likes

What about this never going away? Its very irritating.

11 Likes

raid invitations are not working well for me

5 Likes

Yes me too!

Good to know the apato buff was unlisted but please don’t actually change it

4 Likes

I can’t get into raids. And when I try, my alliance disappears until I restart the app

1 Like

Were you ever going to mention that you took out the counter heal increase or just leave us to wonder? If something is taken out of the notes, it needs to be communicated. If something is added or fixed in the notes, it needs to be communicated. Most of our player frustrations and complaints come from the lack of communication. You say that you are wanting to improve, which you have. But, there is still much need for improvement. These are pretty important details to just leave out or remove without some sort of communication. Unacceptable.

4 Likes

@Daven Please add this one to your list. Extremely annoying ads. Is that Ludia doesn’t want our subscription fees anymore?

2 Likes
4 Likes