[News] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.16 Known Issues

Supply drops are not a problem for me since I don’t really spin them except if I’m needing boosts, interactions, food and/or toys, but maybe that’s also why I’m lacking coins

1 Like

Sooo no supply drop glich for me

1 Like

You may want to add game freezing after Raids. Screen gets stucked at the end. You need to force close the game and restart…

4 Likes

I’ve heard that you can also get definite power rampage :moyai:
the attack that the mammotherium boss has

3 Likes

Daily missions are now almost impossible to do. This update is useless :frowning:

This list is getting longer and longer after every patch… Seriously how they can make so much mistakes while updating game codes…?

5 Likes

I would like to know if this game is going to get fixed so I can decide if I’m going to keep playing or just quit right now.

1 Like

The pass has a notification that is impossible to make go away and it is driving me insane

1 Like

There’s just always a red 1 there now

Also can you guys do something about the lag, cause half the time i play the game is frozen

3 Likes

Think I’ve found another bug, somehow my indoT is pretending to be cloaked :joy:

2 Likes

I got rid of the red pass notification by tapping “PREMIUM”, then tapping the red “X” at the bottom of the screen to get out of the premium screen.

3 Likes

That worked. Thanks for posting that tip. :+1:

1 Like

Can you fix texture of Andrewtops,
And upload Rexy’s original sound from film.

:point_down: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

I’ll try that, thanks

1 Like

Ran into this fella at the expert level strike tower. Did a quick check and:

Andrewthops has no texture at all

Honestly i prefer this than its regular skin anyway. Ill just say its a “ghost skin” for now until it gets fixed

6 Likes

It didn’t work for me :frowning:

This just happened. After some testing it seems that this happens only when I’m on wifi. I have internet access so it’s not a connection problem on my end.

The tournament is laggier than ever. It’s affecting speed ties and playability in general. I lose rounds due to the game lagging and crashing mid-battle.