[News] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.17 Known Issues

55f705ed847764e1e5fd65be644d771e58da88e8

Hello DPG Members,

Our team has been made aware of some issues following Update 2.17.

These issues are actively being investigated:

• Compsoraptor’s fusion component values are incorrect. It’s intended to cost 50 Tarbognathus DNA and 200 Beta DNA.
  • Wroth and Envy creature skin tooltips stating they are received in the Gigantic Pass (they are not available in that Pass).
  • Diloracheirus’ Cunning Strike becoming Group Cunning Strike.
    • This was an intentional change that was mistakenly omitted from the Release Notes. The ability change will remain.
  • Diloracheirus’ Distracting Team Heal not healing the whole team.
  • Scutosaurus still appearing in the Large Battle Incubator.
  • Utarinex animation freezing during Swap In.

We will keep you posted on the progression of the fixes in this thread.

2022-07-20 UPDATE

• Compsoraptor’s fusion component DNA values have been corrected.
  • Diloracheirus’ Distracting Team Heal should now heal the whole team.
  • Scutosaurus should no longer be appearing in Battle Incubators.

Rest assured the remaining reported issues are continuing to be investigated.

Thank you!

2022-08-02 UPDATE

• Segnoraptor’s fusion’s coin cost has been fixed as of July 27th, 2022 9:30 AM ET.
  • We’re aware Segnoraptor appears as a Cunning in Battles when it is intended to be a Wildcard.
  • We’re aware the Tarbognathus and Compsoraptor skin tooltips are stating they’re available in the July Gigantic Pass. They are actually distributed in the August Offspring Pass.
  • Version 2.17.27 has been released as an optional download (meaning players are not forced to update until a later period, and there is no maintenance break).
    • This version addresses reported purchasing and transaction issues. Should players continue to experience purchasing and transaction issues after updating to this version, please continue to reach out to our support team either within the Help & Info section of the app or via email at support+alive@ludia.com with your Support Key included.

Thank you!

19 Likes

Ghost is labelled as pure cunning in the Game

Yet its called to be Cunning-fierce on the notes, i would fix that

15 Likes

Hey! Any news on fixing the lag thats been around for months?

32 Likes

Thank you for the update on the issues, but i would like dilorach’s distracting team heal to be a priority out of these issues so we can start using it in raids soon and start making accurate and effective raid strategies using diloracherius. Thank you!

4 Likes

Can we please get a better attack on utahrinex? That distracting swapping impact is useless. It honestly felt like a rework not a buff and it doesn’t feel like it used to.

2 Likes

Bug in bug report? Interesting……

4 Likes

That’s not a mistake. They’re saying what it’s supposed to cost

6 Likes

it is priority tho

Also Hydra Boa’s Slippery Alert is an instant move after it becomes threatened. Not sure if it’s intentional, but it’s not in the moves description.

1 Like

Anyone else unable to collect the Hot Streak achievement? I get the notification but it never collects.

i think it is supposed to be a priority move when it becomes threatened just that it’s not in the ¨text of the ability¨, but i’m unsure

is it just me or is everyones pvp just timing out thats 5 in a row now

I just want to know why my game sticks at 22/31almost all the the time after a app reset?

3 Likes

It honestly seems like a simple fix. Someone probably typed in one too many zeros on the fuse value and it just needs to be changed. At least I think that’s how it works. I’m not too big of a coding person, only know basics

Atleast beta isn’t out. else many would’ve spent 500 tarbognathus DNA for each fuse instead of 50 to create compsoraptor.

Giganyx’s “Fierce Devouring rampage” animation is also freezing/warping.

1 Like

anyone have problem loading the game? i cannot open the game, and when i can it freezes after 5 seconds.

I know someone else facing the same issue. they can’t play the game and have no idea what to do to fix it.

i had to uninstall and reinstall to fix that issue :smiley:

Hello DPG members,
We’ve just provided an update concerning the Known Issues.
Make sure to check the top post for more information.
Thank you!

3 Likes