Hello DPG Members,
Our team has been made aware of some issues following Update 2.17.
These issues are actively being investigated:
- Compsoraptor’s fusion component values are incorrect. It’s intended to cost 50 Tarbognathus DNA and 200 Beta DNA.
- Wroth and Envy creature skin tooltips stating they are received in the Gigantic Pass (they are not available in that Pass).
- Diloracheirus’ Cunning Strike becoming Group Cunning Strike.
- This was an intentional change that was mistakenly omitted from the Release Notes. The ability change will remain.
- Diloracheirus’ Distracting Team Heal not healing the whole team.
- Scutosaurus still appearing in the Large Battle Incubator.
- Utarinex animation freezing during Swap In.
We will keep you posted on the progression of the fixes in this thread.
- Compsoraptor’s fusion component DNA values have been corrected.
- Diloracheirus’ Distracting Team Heal should now heal the whole team.
- Scutosaurus should no longer be appearing in Battle Incubators.
Rest assured the remaining reported issues are continuing to be investigated.
- Segnoraptor’s fusion’s coin cost has been fixed as of July 27th, 2022 9:30 AM ET.
- We’re aware Segnoraptor appears as a Cunning in Battles when it is intended to be a Wildcard.
- We’re aware the Tarbognathus and Compsoraptor skin tooltips are stating they’re available in the July Gigantic Pass. They are actually distributed in the August Offspring Pass.
- Version 2.17.27 has been released as an optional download (meaning players are not forced to update until a later period, and there is no maintenance break).
- This version addresses reported purchasing and transaction issues. Should players continue to experience purchasing and transaction issues after updating to this version, please continue to reach out to our support team either within the Help & Info section of the app or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Support Key included.