Hello DPG Members,
Our team has been made aware of some issues following Update 2.19.
The team is currently investigating the following issues:
- Visual issues with Berserk abilities and their displayed damage output.
- Certain creatures appearing as Event Exclusives via the Creature Tracker when they are in-fact not.
- Creature Tracker displaying map beacons over spawns where the creature is not present yet.
We will keep you posted on the progression of the fixes in this thread.
2.19.30 has released as an optional download (meaning players are not forced to update until a later period). It addresses the following:
- Creature Tracker displaying a beacon though the creature is not actually present
- Square magenta beacons appearing in place of intended beacons
- Moving away from a tracked creature that has spawned causes the beacon to no longer appear
Rest assured any remaining issues flagged from this update are still currently being investigated!